Brown and Billie A. Wilber Brown. 11 of 11 | Posted by: Rayna Butts - Quinton, OK. Debra was born on July 20, 1951 and passed away on Monday, July 26, 2010. CA You can search by first or last name, state and publication date. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. January 8, 2023 Just wanted to say how sad this makes me. She was predeceased by : her parents, William A. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Sister of Frank Shawl, James Shawl, Harold McGinnis, Doretha James, Doris George and the late Hilary McGinnis, Rosemary . She was born May 14, 1957, at Franklin Hospital, Claremore, OK to Wanda Setters Irons and Bill Irons. Debra Brown's passing has been publicly announced by Sinatra Funeral Home in Yonkers, NY. No services are scheduled at this time. Almost 2 years you have been gone. The most recent obituary and service information is available at the Sinatra Funeral Home website. Search for Brittany Tee expanded in Brookfield. Debra A. She was passionate about this cause, and contributed routinely. I love you grandma. Palmdale, At Tributes.com we believe that Every Life has a Story that deserves to be told and preserved. She worked so hard all her life and sacrificed so much (more than we will ever know); especially after Larry's death in her young married life. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to Michele Leach to help with funeral expenses. Debra M. Brown N. CHARLESTON - Entered into eternal rest on Saturday, November 09, 2013, Mrs. Debra Maria Brown; beloved mother of Dario Brown, Daniaze Brown and Gordon Brown; grandmother of Dario Williams, Devonn Williams, Makayla Williams, Tabria Williams, Damair Anderson, Damaihy Brown and the late Shakayla Brown . She was active with area fundraisers for numerous not for profit organizations, and wrote plays and did workshops for a number of local schools.Survivors include 2 sisters, Michele 'Chele' (Dick) Leach of Quincy, and Valerie (Brad) Hampton of Springfield, IL; nieces and nephews, Cory (Kayla) Leach, Beth (Matt) Bozarth, and Katie (Matt) Maggart, all of Quincy, Samantha and Joshua Harris of Springfield, IL, Jubbar Cross of Springfield, IL, Bailey Hampton of Bloomington, IL, and Carly (Duncan) Cooper of St. Louis, MO; and several great nieces and nephews, Chris Heineke, Hudson and Kinsley Leach, Blake, Tyler, Ellie, and Luke Bozarth, Nolan, Harper, Sawyer, and Austyn Maggart,and Addilyn Hampton. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Visit our, To plant trees in memory, please visit the. She loved second line music and animals. Debra graduated from C-NS High School in 2005 and attended York College in PA and SUNY Oswego. She treasured her family; took gret joy in caring for them. Her tender care of her daughter Marlee will be imprinted on my mind and in my heart forever. 4 of 11 | Posted by: Kim; Kimmy; Kimberly; Kimmers; Peanut Riddle, Grandma was my bestfriend, and my hero.. Im going to miss her so much.. She was an amazing woman, and she will never be forgotten. She was a 1974 graduate of Quincy High School and received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of Illinois in 2000. . (65 years old). Would you like to offer Debra Browns loved ones a condolence message? Click the 'sign up' button to get inspiring and healing messages, right in your inbox. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Debra Brown to show support. Obituary, funeral and service information for Debra Kay Riddle from Palmdale, California. In her final years, she was dedicated to helping care for her grandchildren. Debra was a medical care provider for years until she retired. She was preceded in death by her mother, Geraldine Bigs; and brother, Gary Halterman. She was predeceased by : her parents, William A. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Debra Brown to show support. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. 10 of 11 | Posted by: Esther Bronnenberg - Markleville, IN, Chris, Funeral arrangement under the care ofHansen-Spear Funeral Home. Consider offering these words of comfort if you're not sure what's appropriate. Her grandchildren would tell you that nobody had a sense of humor quite like grandma. Much love to all the family. My heart is broken. Consequently I want you to know what all of my expectations were met, and then some. She was a model of kindness and goodness and was generous to a fault. Loving niece to Stanley (Betty) Harris, Bill (Virginia) Ausbrooks, Corrine Creasey, and Shirley (Reggie) Hamilton. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Debbie was the sweetest, gentlest person in the world and I will miss her deeply. Jan. 20. Obituary Debra A. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Deb was preceded in death by her parents.Services: 11:00 am Saturday, April 30, 2022, at Hansen-Spear Funeral Home with Rev. Love me now while I am living. The family invites you to share your thoughts, fond memories, and condolences on line at www.simplecremationtn.com. Wednesday, Dec 28, 2022 Obituary Debra Leanne Brown, age 65, of Quincy, died Tuesday, April 19, 2022, in Blessing Hospital. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. With appreciation to the Spear family and their crew. 8 of 11 | Posted by: Sam & Rita McGibbon - Fairmount, IN, I just wanted to express how sorry I am for your loss. 3 of 11 | Posted by: Ashley Riddle, I love you grandma. Though Debbie's health was failing for years, few people knew the extent to which she struggled. If you have tender thoughts of me please tell me now. Let others know about your loved one's death. OBITUARY Deborah Ann Lewis September 11, 1957 - April 29, 2018 . If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. She was predeceased by : her parents, Walter Robert (Ann) and Adell Hendrix Brown; and her son Shane King. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may leave a message for the family by clicking here. She was a God loving woman who was known to be a great friend to many of the people in her life. There will be a gathering of family and friends at the Amos Carvelli Funeral Home, 201 Edison Street, Nutter Fort, on Saturday, July 1, 2017 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, where a memorial service will be held . She was also a very devoted caregiver to her father, whom she loved dearly. Prior spouse of Marvin Stellhorn. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Visitation will be held from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Alexander West Chapel, with burial in Sunset Memorial Park. Inurnment will follow at Greenmount Cemetery.Visitation: 10:00 - 11:00 am Saturday, April 30, 2022, at Hansen-Spear Funeral Home.Memorials: . She was born June 28, 1953, in Evansville, IN. My grandma was my hero and she was everything to me. Cherished friend to many, including Nancy Nail, Johanna Schloemann, Pat McManus, and Sherry Hurst. Debra was born on November 13, 1953 in Little Rock, AR to Jack Parker (deceased) and Lavada (Ausbrooks) Parker. And I still can't believe your gone. She was best known for being active in local theatre productions, and had also performed professionally. Debra Ann Brown born January 22, 1961 passed away of natural causes on January 7, 2021 at 59 years of age in Rockwall, TX. SEARCH. She will be deeply missed by her beloved husband, Steven Brown; cherished daughters Stacy (Craig) Selbert and Shelly (Will) Tomlin; dear step-children Jeff (Karen) Brown and Stacy (Josh) Jacoby; adored grandchildren Justin and Jenna Selbert, and Jason and Jacob Tomlin; and much-loved step-grandchildren Keegan, Kayla, Joshua, and Jenna Brown, and Emma and Isla Jacoby. Her joy for life and indomitable spirit kept her pushing through the pain as well as her belief in her Lord, Christ Jesus. Debra Harris Brown passed away peacefully December 22, 2022 at the age of 69. I will truly miss Ms. Debbie. Visitation Simply put, she enjoyed her simple country life. Debra E. Brown May 6, 2011 Debra E. Brown, 23, of Liverpool, passed away unexpectedly on Friday. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. She was born June 28, 1953, in Evansville, IN. She loved her children at school and related several stories about them. She was a very special person who was very dear to my heart. You look so much like her, Shes beautiful, Be strong and know she is looking downReadMore A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. My heart is broken. OBITUARY Debra Jean Brown May 14, 1957 - August 19, 2022 IN THE CARE OF Ted Dickey Funeral Home Debra Jean Irons Brown passed away peacefully on 8/19/2022 at her home in Plano, Texas. DEBRA BROWN OBITUARY BROWN, Debra aka "Debra Crayton" Age 61, of Desoto, TX, died on May 17, 2017. I love you. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Judge Jennifer Dorow, former justice Dan Kelly, Judge Everett Mitchell and Judge Janet Protasiewicz will meet in a Feb. 21 primary election. July 20, 1951 - July 26, 2010 Palmdale, California Set a Reminder for the Anniversary . Funeral arrangement under the care ofSosebee Mortuary & Crematory. The times that I called her or emailed her were ussually in a hurry. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. It is with deep sorrow and much love that we mourn the passing of Debra Jean Manor of Liberty Tennessee on Friday, January 6, 2023 at the age of 64 years, from an unexpected cardiac arrest. Her sister Patricia (Dale) Brown of TX, her brothers Buddy (Joan) Bennett of TX, Dennis (Dee) Moore of TX, Billy (Jo Ellen) Moore of MS; a host of nieces and nephews. My sincere condolences to family. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? Let others know about your loved one's death. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Burial Date July 1, 2017. Debra was born on November 13, 1953 in Little Rock, AR to Jack Parker (deceased) and Lavada (Ausbrooks) Parker. I miss you. She is survived by her Bonus Daddy Albert Bennett better known as Pops of TX; daughters Tabitha (Jason) Williams of Liberty, TN, and Samantha Pullen (Jason Melton)of Shelbyville, TN; grandchildren Jacob Lesniewski of McMinnville, TN, Jasmine (Nathaniel) Thomason of Liberty, TN, Violet Lesniewski of Nunnelly, TN, Katherine Williams of Liberty, TN, JT Williams of Liberty, TN, and James Pullen of Lebanon, Tn. My sincere condolences to family. I love you grandmaReadMore Followed by a short memorial service at 12pm. View Fax NumberFax. Legacy invites you to offer condolences and share memories of Debra in the Guest Book below. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. I miss her very much and i know she is keeping a good eye on me from heaven. She is also survived by 9 grandchildren. I never once heard her complain or raise her voice. Debra "Debbie" Brown July 13, 1962 - November 10, 2022 Debra "Debbie" Conlon Brown, 60, of Walkertown, passed away Thursday, Nov. 10, 2022, at Kate B. Reynolds Hospice House in. Funeral services will be held at 3PM Friday September 2, 2022 at. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. She was born August 26, 1956 in Quincy, the daughter of William A. and Billie A. Wilber Brown. Write your message of sympathy today. The sweet and tender feelings which from true affection flow. Sign up for service and obituary updates. Debbie was the sweetest, gentlest person in the world andReadMore Jon and Gay Bronnenberg and family 93550 Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. She attended St. John's Lutheran School in Wykoff, MN and graduated from Wykoff High School in 1972. Yesterday we buried a wonderful woman. She was a devoted and loving mother to her son, Isaiah. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Brown, age 67, passed away on Friday, July 22, 2022 at Willow Brooke Point Senior Living in Stevens Point. Debra L. Brown Obituary With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Debra L. Brown of Chillicothe, Ohio, who passed away on May 8, 2022. Missing you so much today it hurts. Once you find the obituary you are looking for, you can get important information about upcoming services, share a favorite photo or memory, and send flowers or gifts to the family. Deborah Kay Brown . Click the 'sign up' button to the right to kickoff the email series and receive the workbook pdf today. She was born August 26, 1956 in Quincy, the daughter of William A. and Billie A. Wilber Brown. Memorial Donations may be made online at https://memorials.hansenspear.comwww.hansenspear.comHansen-Spear Funeral Directors are in charge of arrangements. She was always hungry to hear any news about family; what was happening with aunts, uncles, and cousins. These last few years her health has kept her down and although she will be greatly missed, we find comfort in the fact that she's no longer in pain with her failing body, she's no longer existing instead of living, and she's able to rest easily in peace with her precious Mandy Mayhem. She is survived by : her children, Scotty King, Neil King (Kelly), Justin Holtzclaw, Danna Holtzclaw and Zachary Dove; and her siblings, Bobby Ray Brown, Robert Brown (Missy), Tommy Brown (Kim), Linda Kelly, Cathy Jordan (Marty) and Tammy Brown. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. Jon and Gay Bronnenberg and family. She leaves her devoted . In-as-much as I married into a fourth generation funeral home family, I had expectations, right or wrong about what to expect. Promise no spam and you can unsubscribe at any time. According to the funeral home, the following services have been scheduled:. Debra Leanne Brown, age 65, of Quincy, died Tuesday, April 19, 2022, in Blessing Hospital.She was born August 26, 1956 in Quincy, the daughter of William A. and Billie A. Wilber Brown. 12:00 PM, Luncheon Share joyful times, post a photo that captures the moments you cherish, and allow others to reply, relive and remember. (661) 947-8415 They do an excellent service and are highly respected in this community. She is preceded in death by her loving father, Silas Dee Harris, Jr. who adopted her, mother, Lavada (Ausbrooks) Harris, sister Peggy Vasquez, and dearest aunt Gay Srkala Gatavi. Condolences may be offered at www.AlexanderWestChapel.com. 2022 Tributes, Inc. All rights reserved. 2 of 11 | Posted by: Kim - Granddaughter, I love you Grandma. Services: Visitation at the Ortmann-Stipanovich Funeral Home 12444 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur. I just wanted to express how sorry I am for your loss. If you wait until I'm sleeping never to awaken, there will be death between us and I won't hear you then. Watch over me. She was also a very devoted caregiver to her father, whom she loved dearly. Debra Brown Obituary We are sad to announce that on April 19, 2022 we had to say goodbye to Debra Brown of Quincy, Illinois. hockey games of the week, Police arrest Worcester man in connection with Main Street shooting, Shrewsbury, Sutton motels fined by state AG office over labor violations, Nursing assistant acquitted of sexual assault at Worcester home, Live winter high school schedule, results, box scores and recaps, Thrift Store Threads: Couples couture, fashion fearful symmetry, Ban or adapt? Service: Fri 11 am at Morning Star MBC, 2251 El Paso. Debra JoAnn (Vomhof) Brown of Rochester passed away on September 9, 2018 at her home after a courageous 17-year battle with cancer.