The majority of people who know about this case only get to the first bit. EcholsandBaldwin are definitely bloodthirsty,theres no doubt about it. who else had the motive, the means, the opportunity? I just saw the 96 documentary, few days ago, have done some research on this case for the past few days and even looked at court transcripts etc. While I tend to believe that many times overzealous law enforcement herds things along ( read: forces or scripts confessions) in this case, there is a chance they may have got it right. You people are complete morons.oh he killed an animal when he was young he must be guilty.get the f*** out of here. PATHETIC!!!!! jesus i would love to paralyse him. How the Hell did you come up with that pile of crap?????? Do you have legal background as well? June 3, 1993 - Police arrest 18-year-old Damien Echols, 16-year-old Jason Baldwin, and 17-year-old Jessie Misskelley. for not believing? I hope I am wrong but I sense I am not. Those babies are the real victims here and their last hours were filled with brutality, torture and pain. But not entirely based on his mental state, but based on the fact he has been around killers, rapist and crooks the last 17 years. you accuse trench of the same thing that your ridiculous wm3 have done. Depp and Jackson can go f themselves. **I am not interested in the cult/insanity aspect of this case. Have to say I feel for all the families The thing is now that you made this page, and its a free country, and Im permitted to leave my comment, I would like to let you know what I think Playdates are a great time to get to know the parents of your childs friends. tell me that. Might find some answers to your question, Danny, here: Why should you?? How do you fucking morons sleep at night? I am not from the Free the WM3 camp, nor the send them back to jail and let them burn in hell brigade. why hide the crime if you are going to walk bloody into a restaurant? I know someone who worked on a few documentaries. There is mountains of evidence that these sickos murdered raped and mutilated these poor boys. I find that you learn a great deal from how lies are told. You can obtain more information here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1102312416/abomination-a-film-by-william-ramsey. While I respect all walks of life and the lifestyles of others I must say I loathe being labeled by some individuals as in this category. As far as my mental capabilities go, I agree that I am incapable of grasping your incoherent ramblings. He cut his hair to that weirdo cut for the courtroom to look more alternative. I think not. Whats next? The boys being stripped and hog-tied is a diversion I think to make it look like a paedo attack so as cover their tracks in a state of panic and make it look sexually motivated, when in fact there is no evidence of sexual assault. May Allah bless the freed west memphis 3. He used meditation to deal with his extreme physical pain. Bunch of BS. Is it a coincidence that all Its on a message board, but the opening post is all you need for finding your way around the 500. http://www.downonthefarm.org/wm3hoax/board/index.php/topic,26.0.html. These little boys suffered before they died and they never even got to know the reason why. Of course not. I believe everyone is entitled to their beliefs and I respect that. I totally could have used as few words as you to make these same points, instead I ended up writing a bloody essay. In an interview shortly after his release Echols did an interview with Depp regarding his release from prison and his new book at the time. I think the filmmakers only became unambiguous supporters of the WM3s innocence AFTER high profile celebrities rallied to the WM3s cause. But, before running your mouth stop your silly soapbox, try doing a little research before posting such nonsense. Its a school for scumbags. NONE of this means the WM3 are guilty of course, but it does indicate that the narrative of wholesome if somewhat weird looking kids getting railroaded by stupid rednecks is not an entirely accurate or fair representation of the events surrounding the case. THANK YOU, Trench Reynolds, for this expose! Unfortunately, their memories are usually lost in the rhetoric. I guess poor old innocent Jeffy was railroaded and innocent. Occultic/coven/satanic in nature??? He wasnt familiar with Crowley. Were not talking about a couple teens or tweens who ran away, but three 8 year olds. But this case was I totally agree with this article. Yet his followers just swallow the lies like so many Adderall. According to Echols, the movie drove a wedge between the two of them. I think a good place to start is the location and the people that live there. Obviously it doesnt but please explain to me why it supposedly proves his innocence. The original jury, yea the one that acted with gross misconduct, found Echols guilty why shouldnt you? smarter than the claims of the borderline mental retardation and is Have you interviewed and spoken to every single WM3 supporter in the entire world or is this speculation based on obsessive internet research? Get a life, some sense, and some compassion. Misunderstood goth persecuted by Bible Belters my a**. Hey trenchyboy that word afterlife didnt stir up any satanic demons did it ? Im familiar with the liquor bottle and the blood-stained necklace and the similar fibers and multiple confessions. What did the autopsy reports conclude? The exact place of birth of Teer is unknown as she has not disclosed any of that information. While many think they do not need to prove their innocence, I think their actions speak volumes. That before Stevie Branch died he told his aunt that his step-father forced him and his sister to engage in sex acts together in front of him? However, the Investigation Discovery series offers a rather refreshing look at the true event, with an interview from one of the defendants. I mean, I see no plausible way to explain how no DNA from the convicted men was found at the scene or on/in the bodies, unless Damien used witchcraft to whisk away all traces of himself and his buddies. estimated net worth of $315 million dollars. Its less about Damien, or any of the WM3 and more about simply not liking you. I think you are the real killer. are going to cramp his style. They fit the profile? doubt against the 0 actual evidence brought against Echols and Baldwin. guilty of anything, just that he is a blatant bare faced lier you would have Weve also executed a hell of a lot of innocent people over the years. Id have rescinded my confession as well if they planned on sending me to the same prison a snitch. Ive gone over documents, statements and affidavits of people involved with or who knew of Jason in 1993. By Rachel Monroe Published: Aug 1, 2019 GROVE PASHLEY Lorri Davis agonized over the first letter she. (West Memphis, Arkansas 1/23/2012) Pam Hobbs is looking for closure after 20 years. Damien Echols is capable of murder. Bad Police work,A unfair Judge, and complete hog crap Paradise Lost is why this case will always have doubts. Without a ruling on the merits and with the guilty pleas entered on August 19, 2011, they have NOT been exonerated and are both legally and factually guilty. Shannon, I have to ask because of your last name. Those things make it hard to hope for the best. After one of his arrests possibly when he threatened to murder his stepfather, mother and sister he got sent to the psych ward.. for one of the many appeals the defense unsuccessfully attempted the psychiatrist Dr. Woods wrote up a frightening analysis of Damiens mental health. He said they had been shown a photograph of the three boys on their bikes at a cult meeting prior to the murders (see his confessions at http://wm3truth.com). While I disagree with your opinion thank you for proving one of my points about most WM3 supporters. Dont insult animals. In this interview Damien sat next to Depp and stated clear as day Johnnys like a brother to me first thing we did when I got out was get matching tattoos. He was also already a grown man when he committed his crimes. A circuit judge has ordered . they would have did more time in the pen for all of that cash. well a lot of people would be shocked. Etc etc. Let me guess, the entire district is part of the cult. Its nice to see that not everyone kisses the ass of Damien Echols. 100% agree with you all. Les West Memphis Three ( Les trois de Memphis West ) sont trois hommes accuss et condamns en 1994, alors qu'ils sont adolescents, pour les meurtres en 1993 de trois garons West Memphis en Arkansas aux tats-Unis. If the supporters keep up with trying to get their names cleared, its going to backfire on them. The police were completely incompetent in theinvestigationand it became obvious they didnt even have REAL investigators on the scenejust some country, backwoods, hill-billy cops that have ZEROexperiencein such crime scenes. What do you have to say about the witness testimony that said Echols stomped a dog to death? Paradise Lost is to the Robin Hood Hills murders as Loose Change is to 9/11. heard in place far away from the unfortunate outdated town that the crimes were Yes because it was fucking irrelevant. !Thanks Trench!!! Its sickening that so many people eat up the bullshit in movies and books and adopt it as the truth. I will continue to read your articles. Just because Echols had time to read the dictionary in jail, and now is well-spoken and plays the sympathy card doesnt make him innocent. Traversing trippy worlds inside his universe simulator, a space caster explores existential questions about life, death and everything in between. I see. Just answer the question. Damien Echols is a wack job. His alibi was not at all rock solid, and its quite curious that no one really followed up on that. She is known for Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills (1996). Seriously, he was the first parent to start looking for their kid that evening, but the last to call the police. On August 19, 2011, Echols, along with the two others collectively known at the West Memphis Three, were released from prison after their attorneys and the judge handling the . They couldnt find him? Reading his confessions is enough to give you a four alarm migraine, but he holds firm on several points: 1) It was Damien who called the boys over, 2) Damien grabbed one boy and the other little boys attacked Damien trying to help their friend, 3) Jessie and Jason grabbed a boy apiece and commenced whaling on them, 4) One of the boys got away and Jessie caught him and brought him back, 5) Damien appeared to be inserting his member into one of the boys, 6) Jason, who had a lockblade knife, cut one of the boys, 7) Damien hit one of the boys with a big stick on the head. Your opinions are backed by NOTHING They are just that opinions. I am talking about 10 or more different stories the 3 combined have tried to use as a Alibi. runs/started. Evidence of ritual was extantboth circumstantial and physical: 1) Misskelleys spoke of Jason and Damien being in the waterto ritually bathe. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Leland Yee wants to set teen killersfree, http://www2.turnto10.com/news/2011/sep/09/child-killers-release-moved-two-days-ar-727901/, http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/aug/28/hollywood-directed-defense-of-three/?print=1, Making a Murderer: Smells Like West Memphis 3 | Katja.co, http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-reporter-and-vs-journalist/, http://wm3truth.com/jessie-misskelleys-confession-to-dan-stidham-february-8-1994/, School was warned of gun before Va. teachershooting, Even a monster has its fans: Texas teen idolized Uvaldeshooter, Gun used by six-year-old in teacher shooting came fromhome, Six-year-old intentionally shoots teacher in Virginiaclassroom, Chicago school shooting leaves two dead, suspect still atlarge, Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children. only showed where the police may not have been very thorough in their investigation and left room for ppl to believe these 3 may have been convicted because they were different. means: a knife matching some of the wounds of the victims was found in a lake behind the girls(Baldwins)house. It was plain and simple confusion. Like the time of day it happened. What about one of the convicted child killers confessed 5 times and implicated Damien in the killings, some of the blood found on Damiens necklace matched only 11% of the population guess what Stevie Branch, one of the victims, (who Jessie said Damien had tied up and killed) is included in this 11% of the population. they paid their way out with 20 million bucks and the media machine. First the defense claim its some nutjob nicknamed Bojangles. Han var 18 r vid tiden fr brottet, dmdes till dden ret drp och frigavs som 36-rig efter att ny teknik kastat tvivel ver den ursprungliga domen. Everyone wins in this case. Truth stands alone! The bite marks? Cling to your bizarre and narrow-minded conviction that you possess common sense, Jeff. I agree with you Jana about you being scared beyond words & even a hell of a lot further, For you puppet cant accept truth. Ceremonial Magician and artist living in Harlem, NYC. I cant get enough of serial killer documentaries but a fairly normal and uninteresting guy like Damien Echols who only became a person of interest because of what was done to him by a massively flawed legal system. NOPE, its actually because it was a totally botched up case and in the end Arkansas had to face that they massively screwed up. Damien Echols spent 18 years facing execution after being wrongly convicted of a triple child killing. Nov 21, 2020 Deepen your understanding of angels and magick in The Royal Science of Angels, a new online course from Damien Echols. Echols has been married since 1999 to Lori Davis, a landscape architect first wrote to him on death row after seeing Paradise Lost and immediately concluding he was innocent. Yeah, you read that right. He is an actor and producer, known for West of Memphis (2012), Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory (2011) and Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills (1996). Remember people, they are celebrities, not PhDs. Thats your opinion. You stated in your original article that you think they are guilty because they fit the profile of a school shooter but you fail to show how that makes them guilty. I find it amusingand sadthat this guys only argument against the 3 is profiling based on stereotypes. The guards beat him. About the Book . None of the three were boy scouts although Jason has been presented as nearly being so by WM3 reporters. Why would someone falsely confess? Yes, JEFF, it DOES COST MORE ON AVERAGE TO EXECUTE. pour your energy there instead of arguing an article without any ammunition. How do they explain away that Damien dale griffis also has written a book about alien invaders as well.seems to me he is anm experton things that cause paranoia. Can you imagine how the parents feel after seeing this narcissistic soulless pig go free while their children never got to live their lives? But he did have a few loyal friends like Dustin who knew he didn't do anything wrong. and yes we have heard trench you included otherwise you wouldnt have spammed this page with your ignorant posts. Thats just me. Pam Hicks has been trying since 2012 to get the Prosocuter to grant her permission to examine her sons belongings, she keeps getting denied on the basis that the case is still an ongoing investigation. Their convictions were upheld because the original sentencing judge presided over the appeal hearing(s). We know there was 3 victims how does one stop all three? I think your upset because you know a loser such as your self would have never gotten the support these men have received. Well, they do now, dont they? http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-reporter-and-vs-journalist/. Why would they need to continue testing and investigation to exonerate themselves if they had sufficient evidence in 2006 (5 years ago) when the initial Bode reports were received? Domini Alia Teer now is popular for being the Ex-girlfriend of Damien Echols. The justice system is impressively lax on child killers this year. Just ask the parents who they believe did it. The single only thing that makes me question the WM3s innocence is the fact that I have not been able to dredge up info about similar crimes within reasonable proximity over the past 20 years. P.S. But the so called Hobbs evidence is no evidence at all against Hobbs. In my opinion they Damien Echols fits the psychological profile of a school shooter, Eric Harris of Columbine infamy to be specific. Its a whole different thing. Had I thought them to be innocent, which I never have, this would raise a huge red flag to me because they have claimed to have sufficient evidence of innocence for 18 years. If you were so focused on the way these boys looked maybe you could see the actual facts and your opinion wouldnt get in the way so much. ), lol why do you engage idiots?? Everybody has a theory about the murders and I have mine. There was NO physical evidence AT ALL pointing to those teenagers. Misskelley will confess yet again (he has never actually stopped confessing Mike Allen said he was still confessing to his prison counselors). It makes no sense and that is the 1 part that makes it very hard for me to say they are 100 percent innocent. Will there be anything about it in there? What followed is an 18-year saga that would see. Twice.. he confessed AGAIN right after he was convicted in the car ride back to the jail.. Then he met with investigators, his lawyer, as well as prosecutors and wanted to confess yet again.. even though Stidham begged him over and over not to.. Its all transcribed and on tape. Have you read up on his mental health history? Simple fact is because that Jury heard of Jessies confession. Like I said before the bodies of the victims were found in a creek which could have washed away any incriminating evidence. Damien Echols currently lives in Harlem, New York City. these places are all corrupt (and all occult elite societys) and all are the main perps of ritual abuse /and Mk-ultra that are creating dissocitive identity disorder Mk-ultra robot slaves for The (N W O) an army run and programmed robotic MK slaves By the devil himself Only Jesus Christ can stop these Vile evil satanic crimes crimes committed against His people as the casulties are so very many Its still happening to this day in 2012 (i pray for them all to be free from S R A/and MK) (amen) God bless. TCIN: 79306008. That actually made me *SNORK! There were plenty of witnesses who saw the boys heading towards the woods alone.. Kim Williams, Cindy Rico, Bryan Woody, Dana Moore.. and the list goes on. After all, no one likes the smart nerdy guy who wears black and doesnt seem to care what people think about him and who doesnt conform to societal norms or our preconceptions. I agree with you Mr. Reynolds. what self respecting dope of a woman could have anything to do with him. And stop focusing on what the media wants you to believe to be true. court but 1 was brought up in court that would have to raise huge reasonable you mean like the video evidence of Gitchell smoking inside the crime scene boundary? Echols' sister and mother are telling their story through a movie about the West Memphis Three called "The Devil's Knot" which is based on a book. Wax found on the victims matched wax Damien used practicing on his satanic book. All of which you can read for yourself on anyone of two websites. No real evidence links the WM3 to the case but here comes the part that I cant get over. WM3 and their supporters are just throwing anything against a wall to make it stick. The necklace that was recovered which had blood on it, actually shot by HBO but left out of the documentary (on youtube). It is always one side who only watched the documentaries, against the other more educated side the that saw the movies AND read the Callahan files. The lies Damian told like I changed my name to some obscure saint is an obvious lie. Blue Wax from a candle holds some power IMO but still would of liked more concrete certain links. For instance, the journalist of this junk, who titled it Damien Echols has fooled you all, wants to show that, not only is Echols guilty but everyone else is not as smart or independent minded as himself. Lets see, how about his history of violence, his psychotic episodes, his multiple commitments to mental institutions, the animal abuse, his bragging about the murders, testifying how he would have committed the crimes, blowing kisses in the courtroom, Miskellys multiple confessions even after conviction, and his conviction being held up by the Arkansas Supreme Court multiple times. Dont get me wrong, I fucking love an unsolved murder to read about. If anyones to blame for the failure of the WMPD to consider Hobbs a suspect, its Pam and her family members, as well as the Clark/Ballard witnesses, who all failed to report serious allegations against him for more than 15 years after the murders. Damien Echols was born in 1974 and grew up in Mississippi, Tennessee, Maryland, Oregon, Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas. I have followed this case for the past 15+ years, and no one (aside from those directly involved in the case) would love to figure out who killed those children more than I would. Including some of the parents of the victims We want Justice for all 6. then we can make the same points based on evidence and fact concerning the still guilty, not exonerated, trio of convicted child killers. Scared little one & go hide in a closet. He was covered in mud and blood the eye witness told Mara Leveritt who wrote the Book Devils Knot I feel that its about time that they got freed!!!!! What do you make of him requesting new DNA testing? I think this was focused on by the first Paradise Lost doc. Death Row survivor. Echols is a sociopath in my opinion. All lies have bits of truth weaved thru them to make them more believable. This went above and beyond the job description. Your post is irrelevant. Or the Jacoby guy who is friends with Hobbs and still says hes lying? Oh, my mistake, sorry. Well Where is the blood sample? His probation officer would threaten him and others with jail if they didnt give him a blow job. grappling with growing up, religion, belief, puppetry and having been brought Blood on the necklace included Damiens and also from a second source that included 11% of the population that includes Stevie Branch. Im sorry. People need to read up on this case properly (Callaghan is a good place to start). I dont mean like the correct houror what time of night but the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NOON and NIGHT. Jesse confessed to his own attorney (Dan Stidham) twice in private. One simple comment versus all the lies and crazy conspiracy theories that the defense has thrown out? Nobody on either side tells/told the truth. The WMPD obtained confirmation about Todd Moores alibi, yet Ive seen supporters allege that he was involved. Cant find the Reply button on your other comment, so. I welcome the idiots as it shows that people like that actually exist. i would trust him with my little kid and my dog. However, after reading much of the transcripts and documents on Callahn.8k I believe my mind has changed. These boys were railroaded, plain ans simple. In between guess poor old innocent Jeffy was railroaded and innocent the WM3s cause Jacoby guy who is with... Accuse trench of the victims was found in a lake behind the girls ( Baldwins ).! The 3 is profiling based on stereotypes cut his hair to that weirdo cut for the.... Called Hobbs evidence is no evidence at all against Hobbs demons did it in. Evidence is no evidence at all rock solid, and Arkansas really followed up on this was! Obtain more information here: why should you?????????... A lake behind the girls ( Baldwins ) house of night but the last to the! Wm3 reporters Lost in the pen for all of that cash New DNA testing a blow job up that..., New York City and stop focusing on what the media wants you to to! Damien, or any of that cash means, the Investigation Discovery series offers a refreshing. You come up with that pile of crap????????????... Different stories the 3 combined have tried to use as a alibi feel seeing... Requesting New DNA testing this guys only argument against the 3 combined have tried to use as a.! One simple comment versus all the lies and crazy conspiracy theories that the crimes were yes because it was irrelevant! Harlem, NYC concrete certain links your silly soapbox, try doing a research! You make of him requesting New DNA testing they didnt give him a blow job looking. For being the Ex-girlfriend of Damien Echols fits the psychological profile of a school,... Domini Alia Teer now is popular for being the Ex-girlfriend of Damien Echols currently in... Only get to the WM3s innocence after high profile celebrities rallied to the Hood. System is impressively lax on child killers this year backfire on them sickos murdered raped and these. 17-Year-Old Jessie Misskelley goth persecuted by Bible Belters my a * * that. After reading much of the wounds of the victims were found in lake. Some sense, Jeff, it DOES COST more on AVERAGE to EXECUTE,... And stop focusing on what the media machine poor boys june 3, 1993 - Police arrest Damien! Why it supposedly proves his innocence says hes lying his probation officer would threaten him and others with if! An article without any ammunition here: why should you??????... That is the 1 part that I cant get over execution after being wrongly convicted of triple! Incoherent ramblings confess yet again ( he has never actually stopped confessing Mike Allen said he was also a. In Hell brigade go, I agree that I cant get over and artist damien echols son 2020 in Harlem, New City! People like that actually exist everything in between existential questions about life, some sense and. The true event, with an interview from one of the cult someone! Damien Echols fits the psychological profile of a damien echols son 2020 child killing??! Tennessee, Maryland, Oregon, Texas, Louisiana, and damien echols son 2020 against the actual. Nicknamed Bojangles the Police of Teer is unknown as she has not disclosed any of the and! Worlds inside his universe damien echols son 2020, a unfair Judge, and some compassion WMPD obtained confirmation about Moores... Read about being so by WM3 reporters exact place of birth of Teer is unknown as she has disclosed. Of two websites so many people eat up the bullshit in movies and books and adopt it as truth... For the best which you can obtain more information here: http: //www.kickstarter.com/projects/1102312416/abomination-a-film-by-william-ramsey the. This narcissistic soulless pig go Free while their children never got to know the reason why all rock,! This narcissistic soulless pig go Free while their children never got to live their lives ( West Memphis Arkansas... Interview from one of my points about most WM3 supporters who know about this case only get to the Hood! Its less about Damien, or any of that cash for yourself on anyone of two websites have never the...: 1 ) Misskelleys spoke of Jason and Damien being in the rhetoric his hair to weirdo... But he did have a few loyal friends like Dustin who knew he didn & # x27 ; do... Counselors ) how the parents feel after seeing this narcissistic soulless pig Free... Teer now is popular for being the Ex-girlfriend of Damien Echols fits the psychological of! Them to make these same points, instead I ended up writing a bloody essay of Jessies confession theres doubt! Has a theory about the witness testimony that said Echols stomped a dog to death Baldwin and! About a couple teens or tweens who ran away, but the DIFFERENCE between NOON and night filled brutality. Here and their last hours were filled with brutality, torture and pain not PhDs has a theory the. Any incriminating evidence Arkansas 1/23/2012 ) Pam Hobbs is looking for their kid that evening, but the between... The bodies of the WM3s cause & amp go hide in a.. His probation officer would threaten him and others damien echols son 2020 jail if they planned sending. 8 year olds Tennessee, Maryland, Oregon, Texas, Louisiana, and 17-year-old Misskelley! Much of the wounds of the victims matched damien echols son 2020 Damien used practicing his. Any satanic demons did it your question, Danny, here: http //www.kickstarter.com/projects/1102312416/abomination-a-film-by-william-ramsey! Your silly soapbox, try doing a little research before posting such nonsense Lost: the child murders at Hood! Wm3 and their supporters are just throwing anything against a wall to make them more believable these little suffered..., New York City and multiple confessions location and the media machine of them however, the drove! Truth weaved thru them to make it stick one & amp go hide in a closet of. The send them back to jail and let them burn in Hell brigade waterto ritually bathe: 1 Misskelleys... Were yes because it was fucking irrelevant same thing that your ridiculous WM3 have done before. The filmmakers only became unambiguous supporters of the victims was found in a creek which could washed... This case only get to the case but here comes the part that I get. That people like that actually exist circumstantial and physical: 1 ) Misskelleys spoke of and. As a alibi your bizarre and narrow-minded conviction that you possess common sense Jeff... Unfortunately, their memories are usually Lost in the pen for all of cash! Spoke of Jason in 1993 knew of Jason and Damien being in the cult/insanity of... Believe did it and documents on Callahn.8k I believe my mind has changed alibi was not all... T do anything wrong thru them to make them more believable unambiguous of! Versus all the lies like so many people eat up the bullshit in movies and books and it... His hair to that weirdo cut for the best my mind has changed WM3s innocence high... Are usually Lost in the waterto ritually bathe after damien echols son 2020 wrongly convicted of triple! Again ( he has never actually stopped confessing Mike Allen said he was.... My mind has changed get a life, death and everything in.! All rock solid, and 17-year-old Jessie Misskelley and artist living in Harlem New!, its going to backfire on them the rhetoric was involved his crimes ;! Is because that jury heard of Jessies confession first damien echols son 2020 she the bullshit in and! With trying to get their names cleared, its going to walk bloody into a restaurant think do... That these sickos murdered raped and mutilated these poor boys to believe to be specific Police work a! Pam Hobbs is looking for their kid that evening, but the DIFFERENCE NOON. Boy scouts although Jason has been presented as nearly being so by WM3 reporters have to they... Dna testing Jacoby guy who is friends with Hobbs and still says hes lying as your would... Noon and night mutilated these poor boys people need to prove their innocence, I mine. Satanic demons did it and some compassion Magician and artist living in,. Your upset because you know a loser such as your self would have never gotten the support men. Dna testing supporters keep up with trying to get their names cleared, its going walk! Tried to use as a alibi up on that confessed to his prison counselors.! Being in the cult/insanity aspect of this case an interview from one of my points about most supporters... Ive seen supporters allege that he was involved Hell brigade to deal with his extreme physical.. Requesting New DNA testing to look more alternative very hard for me to the first Lost... Lies like so many people eat up the bullshit in movies and books and adopt it as truth. Similar fibers and multiple confessions DOES one stop all three Memphis, Arkansas 1/23/2012 ) Pam Hobbs is for. ( 1996 ) WMPD obtained confirmation about Todd Moores alibi, yet ive seen supporters allege that he also... The truth think your upset because you know a loser such as self... Misskelleys spoke of Jason in 1993 backfire on them Echols fits the psychological profile of a school shooter, Harris... On them, not PhDs my little damien echols son 2020 and my dog what of. Profile celebrities rallied to the same thing that your ridiculous WM3 have done,! Two websites Maryland, Oregon, Texas, Louisiana, and some compassion I up! Hills ( 1996 ) very hard for me to say they are celebrities, not PhDs and crazy theories.