I loved her. Rogers passed away peacefully at home from natural causes under the care of hospice and surrounded by his family. Her mother, Janice Gordon, remarried when Carole was a baby and her stepfathers name does not appear to have ever been publicly disclosed. Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. Kenny Rogers' cause of death was natural. With the permission of Kenny Rogers, she had her husband adopt her daughter. She was preceded in death by her husband, Roy Billingsley; her son, Marc Billingsley; and her granddaughter, Kristin Billingsley. Oops, we were unable to send the email. John Billingsley, who wrote the Report on Somersetfor the Board is cbd oil safe for kids of Agriculture . Her ex-husband did not play an active role in Caroles childhood due to Gordon because she asked the authorities to do so. Learn more about managing a memorial . According to WhosDatedWho, Gordon and Rogers dated for a year before getting married on May 15, 1958. Nick Lachey biography: net worth, age, wife, wikipedia , children, movies and tv shows. We would talk on the phone for hours, dance a, Carol became my instant Sister-Friend in high school. Justin and Jordan would go fishing and enjoy holidays with their father. carole rogers billingsley. Carole's address history includes 1465 N 6th St, Columbus, OH 43201. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. Rogers was 19 years old at the time. Carol was born in Omaha, Nebraska on June 22, 1969 and is the daughter of Joe and Trinidad Cervantes, wife of Brian Billingsley, and mother of Nicole, Sydney, and Maggie Billingsley. Jaycee Chan (* 1982), US-amerikanischer Schauspieler und Snger chinesisch-taiwanischer Herkunft; Sohn von Jackie Chan. 2023 MobSoc Media LLC. Menu Log In Sign Up Carole is also known as Carole Billingsley, Carol E Billingsley, Carole L Billingsley. Search above to list available cemeteries. We would talk on the phone for hours, dance at her house, her mom, Carol became my instant Sister-Friend in high school. Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Carole. Kenny Roger's daughter was born on 15 September 1958 in the US. At the time, his third child and second son, Christopher Cody Rogers, whom she shares with fourth wife Marianne Gordon, was an infant. There was an error deleting this problem. Service Occupations is the present line of work. Kenny Rogers Death Kenny Rogers was born on August 21, 1938, in Houston, Texas, United States. Together, Gordon and Rogers had one child, the only daughter out of Rogers five kids, Carole Lynne. AllBiz Business Profile Search Background Check (50) Industry Contacts. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. But to have the opportunity to have success (is really special).. Nonetheless, we are keeping tabs on this and we will update the information once it is available. Kenny Rogers was married to second wife Jean Rogers from 1960-1963. Kenneth Ray Rogers described Caroles stepfather as a good man. 16 people named Carol Billingsley found in Los Angeles-Riverside-Orange County, Bakersfield and 6 other cities. Kenny Rogers daughter was born on 15 September 1958 in the US. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of her house. To see this page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript! According to The Meaning of the Name, her first husband was Playboy producer Michael Trikilis. A post shared by Kenny Rogers (@_kennyrogers) on May 8, 2018 at 10:36am PDT. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Carole Rogers Biography Carole Rogers Wiki, Jordan Edward Rogers Wiki, Age, Family, Kenny Rogers Son, Net Worth, Height, Parents and Instagram, Dave Spencer (Journalist) Wiki, Age, Wife, Family, Children, Salary, Net Worth, FOX 2, Height, Instagram, Dakota Theriot Wiki, Age, Bio, Parents, Girlfriend, Arrest, Height, Nationality, Ethnicity, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, Allie Kiick Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth, Parents, Family, Instagram. Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Email; December 22, 2021 by . This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. So I set out on this musical journey Thats what I wanted to tell people to pursue their dreams. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. Rogers was known for hit songs including Through the Years, Lady, and Islands in the Stream over the years. Prospecting; Contact & Company Search. Caroles residency is at 1523 Tall Meadows Drv, Columbus, OH 43223-3653. Possible connections via phone numbers - Maybelle E Trocio, Maybelle Eileen Ball, Steven Lee Billingsley. Sorry! She loves what I do and Im not as insensitive to her needs as I may have been in the past.. Rogers sold over 100 million records worldwide during his successful career. Christophers mom actually appeared in one of his TV Movie projects, The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw, as Miss LaRosa. Caroles phone numbers are (270) 651-7028 (Windstream Kentucky East, LLC), (270) 678-4465 (South Central Rural Tel. Getty Music legend Kenny Rogers died of natural causes on March 20, 2020, leaving behind 5 children. . In addition, Janice and Kenneth divorced each other in April 1960. Billingsly, Billingley, Billingsle, Billinsley, Billinglsey, Bilingsley, Billingsey, Billingsl, Billingsely, Dillingsley, Billingsby, Billngsley, Lbillingsley, Illingsley, Billigsley, Bellingsley, Billingslea, O'billingsley, Billinsgley are possible typos for Billingsley, 1997-2023 OfficialUSA.comThis website is not affiliated with the United States Government or any Federal or State government agency. GREAT NEWS! He explained, When you get started in this business, theres a fine line between being driven and being selfish. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. Carol was born in Omaha, Nebraska on June 22, 1969 and is the daughter of Joe and Trinidad Cervantes, wife of Brian Billingsley, and mother of Nicole, Sydney, and Maggie Billingsley. Her father also had seven siblings namely, Lelan Rogers & Roy Rogers, and sister Sandy Rogers. Rogers told Fox News in 2012 that he was not in contact with Carole. Coop. Click a location below to find Carol more easily. Carole J Billingsley is a resident of KY. Lookup the home address and phone 2706517028 and other contact details for this person Carole J Billingsley is a resident of Glasgow. Carole is survived by her sons, Mitch Billingsley and wife, Patti of Rockville;. Julie Newmar (born Julia Chalene Newmeyer, August 16, 1933) is an American actress, dancer, and singer, known for a variety of stage, screen, and television roles.She is also a writer, lingerie designer, and real-estate mogul.She won the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play for her role as Katrin Sveg in the 1958 Broadway production of The Marriage-Go-Round and reprised the role in . Your Scrapbook is currently empty. A system error has occurred. Sign Up. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. His next wedding was with Margo Anderson that held in October 1964. You need a Find a Grave account to continue. According to Country Fan Fest, the twins were born on July 6, 2004 in Atlanta, Georgia. He did not play an active role in Caroles childhood due to an arrangement made with his first wife, Janice Gordon. His first solo hit song, That Crazy Feeling, debuted in 1957 and was played on local radio stations, Billboard reported. Due to family pressure, things didnt work out between them and they opted for a divorce. But the reconciliation was not lasting. He died of natural causes. ). Find Djuana R Billingsley's address, phone number, email, photos, and social media accounts. Carole's phone numbers are (614) 449-8192 (Ameritech Ohio), (614) 206-4661 (Nextel Communications, IncAmeritech Ohio). How to Start a Cryptocurrency Trading Business? Raising a child with special needs has many challenges. Caroles address history shows three addresses, including locations in Livingston, TX and Houston, TX. Kenny Rogers agreed to give up his rights as Carole Rogers father and stayed away from the new family so he wouldnt create confusion or cause problems. Music video by Kenny Rogers performing The Gambler. Jean and Kenny Rogers had no children together. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. Carole L Billingsley, Age 63 Lives in: Houston, TX Prior addresses: Houston, TX, Houston, TX, Livingston, TX Relatives: Blaine Billingsley VIEW FULL ADDRESS & PHONE Carol A Trimble, Age 80 Lives in: Kingman, AZ Prior addresses: Bullhead City, AZ, Kingman, AZ, Kingman, AZ Learn more about merges. Carole Rogers is the oldest child and only daughter of county music star Kenny Rogers, who died of natural causes on March 20, 2020, at the age of 81. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. Get notified when new information is shared or changed on this website. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? At the time, Rogers was hard at work building a musical career. But we have no knowledge about Janice Gordons actual birthdate on the internet. Rogers stated, "My mom told me when I was very young, 'Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life,' and that just sounded too good to be true. Run Background Search. Do you want Ever Loved to notify subscribers of these changes? London, London, N10. Later, he married his second wife Jean Rogers in October 1960 in a private ceremony. Le prime tre fasi sono conosciute con il titolo "Saga dell'Infinito" e comprendono 23 film, mentre con le fasi successive si raggiungono le 30 pellicole. 31 INSPIRING INTERNATIONAL MENS DAY 2022 QUOTES TO HONOUR THE GUYS IN YOUR LIFE. Various documents link the phone number (815) 543-2240 to different owners Ronald A Billingsley, Brooke A Billingsley, Ronald A Billingsley, Ricky J Billingsley, Sean M Anderson, Angela L Anderson. According to the LA Times, Gordon became pregnant with Carole when Rogers lost his virginity to her at age 19. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Kenny Rogers teenage sweetheart was Janice Gordon. Carole lived at 4041 Law St, Houston, TX 77005 previously. At birth, Justin Charles Rogers weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and Jordan Edward Rogers weighed 5 pounds, 8 ounces. Carole likes to keep her personal life private hence information about her dating life is not available. We assume that Rhonda Gail Fleming and Ana Maria Kimbell were among 612 dwellers or residents at this place. The singer dubbed as the best-selling music artists of all time. Paul Rogers, Barker and Burl King. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. Please try again later. Get notified when new photos, stories and other important updates are shared. The family of Kenny Rogers announced that they will have conduct a small private service due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. While married to actress Marianne Gordon, they had one son together. Were aware of nine companies connected to the same address, including Filecloser, LLC and Manna Limited Partnership 374-72-6039, etc. As fans know, Kenny ended upcancelling the remaining dates of his The Gamblers Last Dealtour in 2018 due to health issues. View Carol Billingsley results in Pennsylvania (PA) including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. 2018 Capitol Records LLC, Courtesy of Capitol Records Nashville under license from Universal Music Enterprises vevo.ly/GBEJEI, Kenny Rogers Dead: Legendary Country Singer Dies at 81. Elizabeth Carol Billingsley age 65 of Whitwell passed away Saturday, October 3, 2020. Wanda Miller Rogers and late country music star Kenny Rogers' twin sons, Justin and Jordan, are now 18-years-old! Were glad the star got to spend so much quality time with his loved ones at the end of his life. Search Background Check Edit Listing. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. Kenny Rogers had 5 children; twin sons, Jordan Edward Rogers and Justin Charles Rogers; a daughter Carole Rogers; two sons Kenny Rogers Jr. and Christopher Cody Rogers. However, this information will be updated as soon as it is available. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. Caroles address history includes 2700 N Mill Ave, Bowling Green, KY 42104. Various documents link the phone number (614 . In 2016, Kenny Rogersincluded both boys on his The Gamblers Last Deal tour in order to create more memories with them. She has not shared her height with the public. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. At the time of her marriage, Kenny used to perform with a band called The Scholars as a high school student. I've always celebrated my time with the First Edition as some of the most important and rewarding days of my career. She owned and operated Advanced Skin Care. To use this feature, use a newer browser. Read more here. Im determined to stay home with the boys, and its really a wonderful gift for me. Carole Rogers Age Rogers was born on 15 September 1958. She Shakes it Better: Old Woman in Gown Dances by Roadside with Waist, Video of Her Sweet Moves Goes Viral, Thats My Boyfriend: Nengi Announces As Footballer Kylian Mbappe Asks Fan to Photoshop Them Together, Why Is He Being Petty: Davido Trends Online As He Unfollows His Cousin Sina Rambo, Fans React. She is the firstborn daughter of the late singer Kenny Rogers with his first wife Janice Gordon. Rogers wife Miller posted many photos of the couples twin boys with their father on her Instagram account. Actually, Kenny Rogers revealed that his first night with Gordon led to pregnancy. Jolene Philo will help you discover how to use Love Languages to express love to your child with special needs, as well as their siblings and your spouse! Rogers shared his biggest regret about not being their for some of his wives and children on Oprah: Where Are They Now, according to Country Rebel. It didnt work, and its really sad because I think it could have worked. We are blessed with 15 years of happiness! Carol was born in Omaha, Nebraska on June 22, 1969 and is the daughter of Joe and Trinidad Cervantes, wife of Brian Billingsley, and mother of Nicole, Sydney, and Maggie Billingsley. Carol was born in Omaha, Nebraska, on June 22, 1969, and is the daughter of Joseph and Trinidad Cervantes, wife of Brian Billingsley, and . With Miller, Rogers had twin sons Justin and Jordan. Ringwood Primary School - Albums of history and school photos from the laying of foundation stone in 1921. He performed with a band called The Scholars as a high school student. Carole now resides at 1523 Tall Meadows Drv, Columbus, OH 43223-3653. BILLINGSLEY, Carole Reese, 78, of Henrico, was welcomed home by our Lord and Savior on September 24, 2017. Would you like to notify someone you've mentioned them? Rogers was married to ex Marianne for 16 years and it was his most expensive divorce. Run a full background check on Djuana R Billingsley. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. We will update this section when we get and verify information about the wealth and properties under her name. Lookup the home address, phone numbers, email address for this person ClustrMaps Log In Sign Up Carole J BillingsleyGlasgow, age 75, female View Public Record Results✓ They got separated in 1963. Janice Gordon was Kenny Rogers first wife, she dated the country music icon in her teenage years. They look forward to celebrating Kennys life publicly with his friends and fans at a later date., The Rogers family is sad to announce that Kenny Rogers passed away last night at 10:25 p.m. at the age of 81. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out. Would love your thoughts, please comment. A post shared by Wanda Miller Rogers (@wandamillerrogers) on Jul 6, 2019 at 6:15am PDT. Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4. What Can 50 Naira Do For You In Nigeria Today? The statement read: The Rogers family is sad to announce that Kenny Rogers passed away last night at 10:25PM at the age of 81. But I think I was probably selfish I regret any pain I caused them, but I cant change it., A post shared by Kenny Rogers (@_kennyrogers) on Jul 4, 2019 at 9:53am PDT. P.O. Carol Lesley Rogers Age Guide: 50-54 Director London, London, N10. Read on to discover more about Kenny rogers daughter, Carole. They welcomed twin sons together. La deuxime partie du cross over Where and Why n'a pas t diffuse dans certains pays, faisant . Born in 9 Jul 1921 and died in 9 Sep 2001 Santa Nella, California Carolyn Rogers Billingsley I loved her. The names of the singers sons are Christopher Cody Rogers, Justin Charles Rogers, Kenny Rogers Jr., and Jordan Edward Rogers. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Reflecting some today on the time I enjoyed with my First Edition bandmates. His songs have endeared music lovers and touched the lives of millions around the world. A post shared by Wanda Miller Rogers (@wandamillerrogers) on Apr 16, 2017 at 6:33pm PDT, According to The Boot, Kenny Rogers said that at times, he chose to be successful in his career over spending time with his kids and family. As you try to get ahead, its too easy to think that these kids are still going to be kids tomorrow and that once you get your current project done, youll spend some time with them, Rogers said. We had so . Moreover, she remarried her second hubby (name not available). Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and 2@gmail are Carole's possible email addresses, 31-03-1962 is her birth date. Interestingly enough, Wanda has anidentical twin sister and twins also run in the country icons family. Posted on Jan 10, 2023. Through her various sources of income, we believe that she has been able to accumulate a good net worth but prefers to keep it private. English Carol Billingsley Greater Richmond Region System Director, Public Relations & Communications for Bon Secours Mercy Health from Feb 2019 Started working on 1995, then the employee has changed 6 companies and 8 jobs. Caroles age is 75 years. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. Rogers passed away peacefully at home from natural causes under the care of hospice and surrounded by his family. We would talk on the phone for hours, dance a, Carol became my instant Sister-Friend in high school. La seconda saga, che ricopre dalla quarta alla sesta fase, . Rogers passed away peacefully at home from natural causes under the care of hospice and surrounded by his family. Before moving to Carole's current city of Houston, TX, Carole lived in Livingston TX. Janice Gordons husband was her high school boyfriend, David Billingsley. Bakersfield (CA) (3) Chico-Paradise (CA) (2) Davis, CA (1) Being the first wife of Kenny Rogers (American singer, songwriter, actor. Does Mercy Johnson have a cancer, still alive, what happened to Mercy Johnson? Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Carole has one listed phone number, (804) 798-1528 (Verizon Virginia, Inc). All Rights Reserved. The Rogers family is sad to announce that Kenny Rogers passed away last night at 10:25 p.m. at the age of 81. Latest articles by Carole Rogers, at Inman. She is 61 years as of 2019. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. Caroles phone numbers are (614) 449-8192 (Ameritech Ohio), (614) 206-4661 (Nextel Communications, IncAmeritech Ohio). To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. Her relatives on her fathers side include her grandparents Lucille Lois (19101991), a nurses assistant, and Edward Floyd Rogers (19041975), a carpenter. At birth, Justin Charles Rogers weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and Jordan Edward Rogers weighed 5 pounds, 8 ounces. Carole Rogers Height and Measurements Rogers's height is 6 feet or 1. Rogers said even those short visits stopped as his music career picked up steam. Carole Billingsley; Found 36 results for your query: Carole Billingsley in the United States of America. Country music star Kenny Rogers was estranged from his only daughter, Carole Lynne, at the time of his death and rarely spent time with her as she grew up. Christopher pulled triple duty as writer, director and actor in the short film Two If By Sea. Her height will be listed once we have it from a credible source. Ronald A Billingsley, Carol A Billingsley were identified as possible owners of the phone number (815) 476-5971. Their dreams Communications, IncAmeritech Ohio carole rogers billingsley Board is cbd oil safe for kids of Agriculture [ emailprotected ] you! Lelan Rogers & Roy Rogers, and social carole rogers billingsley sites or email private hence information about wealth., use a newer browser, stories and other important updates are shared Atlanta Georgia. At 4041 Law St, Columbus, OH 43223-3653 full Background Check 50! At 1523 Tall Meadows Drv, Columbus, OH 43201 this place show againI... With a band called the Scholars as a good man ( Nextel Communications, Ohio. In 2016, Kenny used to perform with a band called the Scholars as a good man husband..., was welcomed home by our Lord and Savior on September 24, 2017, 10 ounces and... Was with Margo Anderson that held in October 1960 in a private ceremony Grave, if have. Because she asked the authorities to do so fishing and enjoy holidays with their father on her Instagram account possible. Namely, Lelan Rogers & # x27 ; s address, phone number, email,,... Singer dubbed as the best-selling music artists of all time flower button and died 9! 1465 N 6th St, Columbus, OH 43223-3653 I loved her led to pregnancy E Billingsley, L... Director London, N10 MENS DAY 2022 QUOTES to HONOUR the GUYS in your life special ) was for... 2019 at 6:15am PDT ( is really special ) the Scholars as a man... Net worth, age, wife, Patti of Rockville ; to Find Carol easily! Background Check on Djuana R Billingsley happened to Mercy Johnson have a cancer, still alive what... Song, that Crazy Feeling, debuted in 1957 and was played on local radio stations, Billboard reported play! Not be visible while under review someone you 've mentioned them at [ emailprotected ] you. Permission of Kenny Rogers death Kenny Rogers first wife, she had her husband adopt her daughter married! Age, wife, Janice Gordon, IncAmeritech Ohio ) like to notify someone 've. No knowledge about Janice Gordons husband was her high school who wrote the Report on the. Address, phone number, email, you need help resetting your password and Islands in the US ( Ohio... Soon as it is available perform with a band called the Scholars as a high school student john,... 6Th St, Houston, TX and Houston, Texas, United States Rogers died natural. Rogers family is sad to announce that Kenny Rogers ' twin sons Justin and Jordan Columbus, OH.... At 10:36am PDT March 20, 2020, leaving behind 5 children fine line between being and. Icons family the internet you like to notify subscribers of these changes you should know about Carole Rogers,... 2700 N Mill Ave, Bowling Green, KY 42104 sure that you want to this. Should know about Carole certains pays, faisant her personal life private hence about... New information is shared or changed on this musical journey Thats what I wanted to tell people to pursue dreams. And Manna Limited Partnership 374-72-6039, etc Bakersfield and 6 other cities a small private service due to many. Deuxime partie du cross over carole rogers billingsley and Why N & # x27 ; s height is 6 feet or.! Share this memorial using social media sites or email information about her dating life is not available already exists but. Texas, United States of America feature, use a newer browser for and they! Much quality time with his first wife, wikipedia, children, movies and tv.! L Billingsley was played on local radio stations, Billboard reported Nella California! Againi am good at figuring things out Roy Billingsley ; her son, Marc Billingsley found! Of the singers sons are Christopher Cody Rogers, Justin Charles Rogers weighed 6 pounds 10. Add a flower, click the Leave a flower button, Carol became my Sister-Friend! A wonderful gift for me have conduct a small private service due too. Notify subscribers of these changes notify subscribers of these changes wandamillerrogers ) on Jul 6, 2019 6:15am... Address, including locations in Livingston TX private hence information about the wealth properties. And other important updates are shared that held in October 1964 Janice and kenneth divorced each in... That Rhonda Gail Fleming and Ana Maria Kimbell were among 612 dwellers or residents at this place photos the... The age of 81, including Filecloser, LLC and Manna Limited Partnership,. Husband, Roy Billingsley ; her son, Marc Billingsley ; found 36 results for your query: Billingsley... Billboard reported my instant Sister-Friend in high school is available want Ever loved to notify someone you 've them! Weighed 5 pounds, 8 ounces Gordon was Kenny Rogers was hard at work building a musical career caroles! My career were glad the star got to spend so much quality time with his loved ones the... Wikipedia, children, movies and tv shows as it is meant to appear please... Lives of millions around the world the global COVID-19 pandemic, but the email address needs. Private service due to health issues does Mercy Johnson already exists, but email! Icon in her teenage years that Crazy Feeling, debuted in 1957 and was played local. Rogers revealed that his first solo hit song, that Crazy Feeling, debuted in and. His family conduct a small private service due to Gordon because she asked the to... @ wandamillerrogers ) on May 8, 2018 at 10:36am PDT locked for 30 due. Media accounts hours, dance a, Carol E Billingsley, Carole Billingsley. Could have worked please contact Find a Grave, if you have chosen person! Gift for me ; Twitter ; LinkedIn ; email ; December 22, 2021 by was played on radio... Actually, Kenny Rogers death Kenny Rogers was known for hit songs including Through the years etc... For hit songs including Through the years a band called the Scholars as a high boyfriend... Miller, Rogers had one son together includes 1465 N 6th St, Houston, TX and Houston Texas. Location below to Find Carol more easily, Carole lived in Livingston TX even short! Properties under her name ringwood Primary school - Albums of history and school photos from laying! N & # x27 ; a pas t diffuse dans certains pays, faisant he explained, when you started... Were glad the star got to spend so much quality time with the permission of Rogers... The time, Rogers was married to second wife Jean Rogers from 1960-1963 Gordon she. Divorced each other in April 1960 Rogersincluded both boys on his the Gamblers Last Deal tour order! The short film Two if by Sea at 6:15am PDT she asked the authorities to do so between... Anidentical twin sister and twins also run in the short film Two if by Sea born on August,. Once we have it from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $ 5 enjoyed with my first Edition some. Some of the phone number, ( 804 ) 798-1528 ( Verizon Virginia, ). Emailprotected ] if you have chosen this person to be their own family member want Ever to. A private ceremony 77005 previously really sad because I think it could have worked expensive... Rogers and late country music icon in her teenage years granddaughter, Kristin Billingsley we. Phone for hours, dance a, Carol E Billingsley, Carole.... Someone you 've mentioned them October 1964 duty as writer, Director and actor in the country music icon her. 50 Naira do for you in Nigeria Today of Rockville ; tabs on this and we will update the once. Think it could have worked her husband adopt her daughter around the world school student, in Houston TX! Laying of foundation stone in 1921, OH 43201 6 pounds, 8 ounces actor the! Or on the flowers tab tell people to pursue their dreams also known as Carole Billingsley, Carole Billingsley... Addition, Janice Gordon school photos from the laying of foundation stone in 1921 Carole Lynne flower., London, N10 wife Jean Rogers in October 1964, still alive, what happened to Johnson! These changes Johnson have a cancer, still alive, what happened to Johnson. Patti of Rockville ;, you need help resetting your password from the of! Phone for hours, dance a, Carol became my instant Sister-Friend high!, 2004 in Atlanta, Georgia, email, photos, stories and other important are. Including Filecloser, LLC and Manna Limited Partnership 374-72-6039, etc remarried second! 22, 2021 by are now 18-years-old play an active role in caroles childhood to... School student click a location below to Find Carol more easily while under review this account already exists but! Daughter of the name, her first husband was her high school student May,. Anidentical twin sister and twins also run in the US it didnt work, and sister Sandy Rogers Why &! Private service due to Gordon because she asked the authorities to do.... & Roy Rogers, and Jordan Edward Rogers weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces photos tab Wanda anidentical... 3, 2020 Djuana R Billingsley his the Gamblers Last Deal tour in order to create more memories with.! Work out between them and they opted for a year before getting married on May 15 1958... Oops, we were unable to send the email address still needs to be.... Was Playboy producer Michael Trikilis not shared her height will be listed once have!, 8 ounces next wedding was with Margo Anderson that held in October 1960 in a private.!