+ ships free. From soft sand to slippery loose rocks, the powerful brushless non-gear hub motor will get you through virtually anything. The first cog I kept using until it hooked but afterwards I just replace after 1500 miles or try to 2500 means I got carried away. NOTE: It will NOT covert the hub into fixie, so the hub is still a freewheel hub. Discharging takes a long time but charging is fairly quick unless its a monster of a battery- its wattage rating and the rating of your power supply will determine how much of those 50-60 advertised watts will be flowing. Material: Aluminum alloy. SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed Chain $28.00 (4) Award Winner. 10 Best e-Bike Conversion Kit In 2022 1. Best for PAS Mode: AW Electric Bicycle LCD Display Motor Kit 4. COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Brushless motors also require less maintenance over time, which is good news for your wallet. CrMo cog with 7mm thick Hyperglide-spline, 1.8mm tooth thickness. The conversion is relatively straightforward. If you have a bike that is compatible with these single speed kits, and a willingness to do an install, give one a shot! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Hub Ring Nut (lock ring): Quality alloy 6061. Edge Bicycle Conversion Motor Kit. SSK-2 single speed spacer kits with angled spacers. $32.50. 1 1 out of 5 Stars. The conversion kit is installed on the bicycle frame and is easy to install. The cogs themselves have a 6-bolt hole pattern just like disc rotors so you can attach them to hubs with disc rotor mounts for fixed-gear use. Eahora ACE Electric Bicycle for Adults 28MPH Mountain DH Electric Bike 48V 16A Battery 500W BAFANG Mid Drive Motor 27.5" Electric Bicycle Ebike Shimano 9-Speed Full Air Suspension Color Display (GRAY) Maximum Power 1000WElectric bicycle uses a 500W Bafang medium-to-place motor. Find more 8FUN Bafang BBSHD Mid Drive Electric Bike Conversion Kit information and reviews here. This motorized bike kit not only provides easy cruising at preset speeds and quick throttle control: the PAS lets you bike just like beforeonly better! I like it enough to have bought a second one for simultaneous use. I built it up with a WTB KOM rim 29 and White Industries Trials 20t freewheel and it is amazing. Shipping on orders of $99 or more*. Plus, the sprockets made from Cro-mo steel are strong and rigid. Multiple cogs and spacers let you dial in your gear ratio, chain-line, and tension with precision. The most powerful motors with 1,000+ watts are often the priciest. Lock nuts 1set 10. Don't worry if you're not mechanically inclined, however, as most conversion kit enthusiasts are able to make it through the installation process without issue. A chain with 3/32 inches width works best along with multi-speed chains. MAKE THE SWITCHAre you trying to convert your ride into a single speed sans headaches and thrown wrenches? When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. The battery gives this bike a range of 20 to 63 miles, depending on if you're using throttle-only mode or pedal-assist. The bearings that came in the kit are rubber sealed and smooth, they seem well made so far. Each kit has a 48V battery and a 1,000-watt motor to increase your riding capabilities in nearly any situation. How do you pick which one to go with? Copyright 2023 Performance Bicycle. As you ride, you can also check the battery status so that you know just how much juice is left before you need a recharge. The AW Rear Wheel E-Bike Hub Conversion Kit comes with a 26-inch wheel along with a powerful motor to transform your ride. If youve got vertical dropouts, grab the Simple Tension Seeker and Spacer Kit combo pack and convert your bike in one hit. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. With the help of this electric conversion kit, you can easily travel both off-road and on-road. $29.99. Also, you wont eat up your alloy freehub body. Converts your current configuration to 10mm bolt in axle. yosepower.com Click to expand. The kit is available in two styles: 1200W and 1500W. I paired with a Surly cog that is also reversible for additional adjustment. Additionally, it doesnt require much maintenance over time. Youre not gonna wear off any anodizing from these cogs cuz there aint none. Find more Voilamart Rear Wheel Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit information and reviews here. Visit JensonUSA today! Purchased this to switch my 18 yr/old Cannondale F600 to a SS. Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at [email protected]. If you want to breathe new life into an older bike or are looking for a cheaper alternative to purchasing a shiny new electric bicycle, an e-bike conversion kit is definitely worth it. With the supplied selection of anodized aluminum spacers, you can attain a perfect chainline to compliment your road, track, or mountain crankset. The more people talking about the kit, the more likely the manufacturer is to produce good stuff that will be easy to use and better quality. 3+ day shipping. Buy the EBIKELING Rear Wheel Electric Bike Conversion Kit here. Below youll find our 5 favorite single speed conversion kits. Check your internet and refresh this page. ModWheel 36v 500w Geared 7-Spd Rear Wheel Electric Bike Kit $459.95 Shop now at BikeBerry Pros: Fits nearly any 7-speed bike Ideal for mountain bikes, commuters and cruisers Comes. This item: Viribus Electric Bike Conversion Kit, 1000W eBike Hub Motor Set, 26" Direct Drive Rear Wheel for 48V Battery E-Bike, Easy 26 Inch Bike Upgrade Creates 7 Speed 30mph Electric Bicycle with Pedal Assist $249.99 TIKSCIENCE Universal Torque Arm Conversion Kit,Fit for Electric Bicycle E-Bike Front or Rear 2 Set $15.79 Customers also search Dont forget to look at the compatibility of your bike with the kit. So getting the gearing right just got easier. You can often get a suitable number of spacers by taking apart a couple of discarded, worn-out cassettes. (rear,open size 135mm dropout Wheel Size:26/27.5/29 inch MTX39 bicycle rim with spokes assembled. Youll also find sturdy double-wall alloy rims for added durability. This LIPO charger has better electronics and has a built in cooling fan to protect them. A motor controller is included, along with corresponding twist or thumb throttles with battery indicators. Or, you've struggled to find a good alternative and want the most powerful electric bike conversion kit for your money. BAFANG Rear Wheel 500W 48V Hub Motor Electric Bike Conversion Kit for Kinds of Bicycles 20 26 27.5 700C Rear Wheel Ebike. Learn More. The LCD display shows the battery life, speed, distance, time, etc. Its also made for use with disc brake systems for a smooth riding experience. But is the hub is as good as the other Surly hubs I bought in the past I expect no problems and a long time before I need to do any service on this hub. Jueshuai Outdoor Official Store. Another option is direct drive to the rear wheels. And it even comes with two cogs in case you want to vary your gear ratio every now and then. Most e-bike conversion kits range from around 7 pounds or 3.2kg for the Cytronex with the Nano system in a similar range all the way up to 20 pounds or 9kg plus for a beefy motor with extra large battery. I wouldnt bother commenting, but I had an old SunRace lock ring available and it worked just fine so its not the wheel or the hub that is the problem here. Compatible with all Shimano or Sram 7 to 11 speed cassette type hub body, mountain and road. Usually, most folks prefer a 2:1 ratio. Dinged it 1 star for lack of instructions. This can be beneficial if you want a simpler bike to ride, or if you want to save weight on your bike. It also balances cells better and best of all it does not overcharge LIPOs like most chargers do, which will damage them beyond repair. All Rights Reserved. An eight-magnet pedal assist system (PAS) provides smooth and dependable power with each pedal stroke. The kit comes with a powerful motor, combined with a long-lasting . Weve tried to highlight the strengths of each kit (simplicity, durability, etc), so think about your priorities for this project and use the reviews below to pick the best fit for you. 52v 2000w Real wheel electric bike conversion kit with 52v 17.5 Panasonic 32BD cells Battery and charger 135mm dropout OFF ROAD list: 1. There are numerous options to fit most bikes. But what is really impressive is the motor. Has stainless steel in all the right places. DMR Single Speed Spacer Kit Includes 16t Cog. Youll find everything you need in this kit, including the front wheel and motor, controller and controller case, a thumb throttle and a brake lever or hydraulic brake sensor. Please carefully study each product before you place your order. Features Alloy construction is solid and built to last Dual rings and spacers let you perfect your gear ratio, chain-line, and tension Easy to install so you can be out on the roads sooner | Foundation | Single Speed Conversion Kit 16T&18T Cogs, Spacers, Lock Ring. The Surly cassette cogs are super durable and have wide bases to prevent them from digging into your aluminum freehub cassette body on your rear hub. Stamped cogs are inexpensive but tend to take a bite out of your freehub. This kit contains a Bluetooth adapter thats compatible with iOS and Android devices. Any error codes will show up on the screen. US $ 245. POWER UP: This complete ebike conversion kit by Viribus gives you almost everything you need to change out your 26 inch rear wheel and transform your beloved bike to a powerhouse, able to speed any commute, climb steeper slopes, or haul heavier loads without needing a drop of gas; find the 48V battery that best suits your frame, wire it in, and you're good to go! Singlespeed spacer kit is compatible with 1/8 x 1/2 Chains ONLY (BMX Chains). 7 . It is available in different wheel sizes to choose from 26 inches to 28 inches. Edge (support up to 10-speed cassette. The EBIKELING Conversion Kit precisely falls into that category. 1 to 4 cables 1pc 9. A conversion kit should include clear and simple instructions for installing on your bike. I run 20 inch wheeled bikes; bmx bikes setup with high posts and road tires, bmx setup similar but marathon plus tires for commuting, and a folding bike. Why Dont Mountain Bikes Have Kickstands? So far its been real solid. Thickness x Inner diameter. My Townie conversion began with a 7 speed IGH that came with the bike. Rides in the rain arent an issue, as this DIY kit features waterproof cables. Each display shows your PAS level, trip distance, current and average speed, riding time and more. The 7mm width Reverse Cog reduces this possibility. Instead of blindly guessing how much charge is left or your current riding mode, use the integrated LCD display to keep tabs on those features and more. Havent had a chance to install yet. great (maybe only) option for me to convert my disk hub into a fixed gear hub for my gravel bike. Flex your whip in the streets or just cruise to the cafe, but always look nice and ride smoother while youre doing it. ( 7 speed to 11 speed chains). With a great set of spacers included, this colorful and affordable conversion kit from Bibike is worth a shot. Why Does My Bike Tire Keep Popping? You should use the round or oval-shaped chains for better results though. I will need to make a few changes to get everything dialed in (i. e. changing the 18t cog that was included to a Shimano cog so that it will work better with the shimano chain tensioner that Im using). Details Select delivery location This is a conversion kit for a bike that includes all the necessary components. Free Shipping. This kit comes with a sprocket that can work any 7 speed to 11 speed chain. US $333. Find more EBIKELING Geared Front or Rear Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit information and reviews here. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. USA's most trusted electric bike conversion kits since 2008. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. Generally speaking, the more you spend to get an e-bike conversion kit, the more power and performance you can expect. Need to quickly convert your geared cyclocross rig to a singlespeed ride Look no further than the Wheels Manufacturing SSK-2 singlespeed conversion kit. It includes 16 and 18 tooth sprockets as well as spacers and an alloy lockring (Shimano version only). The CSCbike Conversion Kit makes it easy for people who want to convert their bikes into electric ones, but don't have the knowledge or skillset to do so themselves. To avoid from chain drop, we recommend to use round and oval shape chains only. Also one really cool feature of this kit: The sprocket splines are elongated more than other sprockets, meaning the chain is less likely to pop off on your box, especially important if you dont otherwise have any brakes on your fixie at all. One easy thing to do is search Youtube for install videos before you attempt it yourself. That's simply because you know you can use them in any weather. Besides, you can keep your trusty old bike around for longer. USA 48V 1000W/2000W 26" Rear Wheel Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit E-Bike Cycling with Brushless Gearless Hub Motor 7 Speed . Youll also find a multi-function display that shows the battery level, mode, speed, trip distance and any error codes. This gives you a wide profile that wont damage your freehub and cogs that are less expensive to replace. It also has an LCD display that shows metrics like speed, distance, and battery life. Gorilla Lock - High Security Ebike Lock $ 75.99. Picked this up to turn an old 21 speed to a single, but still be able to coast. $143.46. NEW Wheels Manufacturing Angled Spacer Single Speed Conversion Kit. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Powered by. Theres also a seven-speed freewheel and 72-volt Sabvton controller with a color display. Amazon.com : Wheels Manufacturing One. We wish the instructions were a bit simpler, but still, its a budget-friendly option to try. Fits my Kent bayside, a little thin but works well, super easy to install. EDITOR'S CHOICE: EBIKELING Direct Drive Front or Rear Kit, RUNNER UP: Bafang BBS02B Mid Drive Electric Bike Conversion Kit, Voilamart Rear Wheel Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit, ModWheel 36v 500w Geared 7-Spd Rear Wheel Electric Bike Kit, Bafang BBSHD 1000W Mid-Drive Motor Ebike Conversion Kit with Battery, 8FUN Bafang BBSHD Mid Drive Electric Bike Conversion Kit, EBIKELING Geared Front or Rear Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit, NBpower 29-inch Rear Wheel Motor Conversion Kit, L-faster Twist or Thumb Electric Conversion Kit, EBIKELING Rear Wheel Electric Bike Conversion Kit, Bafang Front Hub Motor Electric Bike Conversion Kit, ModWheel 48V 1000W Direct Drive Front Wheel Electric Bike Kit & Optional Battery, Ebikeling Direct Drive Front or Rear Conversion Kit, Ebikeling Universal Torque Arm for eBikes, Bafang BBS02B Mid Drive Electric Bike Conversion Kit, ModWheel Rear Wheel Direct Drive Electric Bike Kit, Bafang BBSHD 1000W Mid-Drive Motor Ebike Conversion Kit, waterproof EBIKELING e-bike conversion kit, ModWheel front drive e-bike kit & optional battery, ModWheel 48v 1000w Direct Drive 7-Spd Rear Wheel Electric Bike Kit & Optional Battery, 500-watt motor is powerful for most situations, Optional LED and upgraded LCD displays available, Includes a direct drive brushless hub motor, Upgraded display shows you the battery percentage, total and current trip distance, speed, wattage and PAS levels, E-bike conversion kit comes with brake levers or hydraulic sensors, Optional LCD display with Bluetooth functionality, Some complaints of Bluetooth connectivity issues with the LCD display, Switches between 750 and 1,500 watts of power, Twist throttle displays remaining battery life, Ideal for mountain bikes, commuters and cruisers, Comes with Pedelec for extra assistance when pedaling, Mid-drive motor offers a realistic riding experience, Some complaints about batteries rattling while riding, Can be used with 48 and 52-volt batteries, Display may not show full battery power with 48-volt batteries, Bluetooth adapter works with iOS and Android devices, 72-volt Sabvton controller has a color display, Only works on bikes with a 170-175mm rear dropout, Not compatible with a nine-speed cassette, Each version has a powerful 36-volt 500-watt motor, Includes everything you need for installation, Doesn't come with battery adapters or connectors, Designed for wheel sizes from 20 to 29 inches, Twist and thumb kits come in 24 and 36-volt variations, Mounting plates and bolts are included with each kit, Each kit comes with a 250-watt brush motor, Not recommended for bikes with a rear hub diameter under 36 milimeters, Brake levers safely cut power supply to the motor when necessary, Maximum speed of roughly 25 miles per hour, Power rating of 500 watts is plenty for trail riding, touring, commuting and more, Rear wheel is a bit wide for a standard 26-inch MTB wheel, Optional 48-volt lithium-ion battery with locking key. Brand new 1000w 48v 26" ebike conversion front hub motor kit includes a complete wheel set, motor controller, speed throttle, wire harness, lcd display, controller bag. When you use your eBay Mastercard of Bicycles 20 26 27.5 700C Rear Wheel 500W 48V hub motor bike... With 1/8 x 1/2 chains only ( BMX chains ) charger 135mm dropout Wheel Size:26/27.5/29 inch MTX39 Bicycle rim spokes... Its a budget-friendly option to try transform your ride to get an E-Bike kit. Shimano or sram 7 to 11 speed chain transform your ride to do is search Youtube install... 135Mm dropout Wheel Size:26/27.5/29 inch MTX39 Bicycle rim with spokes assembled 48V 1000W/2000W 26 & ;... Gon na wear off any anodizing from these cogs cuz there aint none you dial in your gear every! A couple of discarded, worn-out cassettes each kit has a built in cooling fan protect... Rig to a single speed conversion kit old bike around for longer struggled to find a good alternative and the... Your Plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback @.! Note: it will not covert the hub is still a freewheel hub Rear, open size dropout. Switchare you trying to convert my disk hub into a single, still. The streets or just cruise to the cafe, but still, its a budget-friendly to... Is compatible with 1/8 x 1/2 chains only still be able to coast E-Bike Cycling with brushless Gearless motor! For a smooth riding experience into fixie, so the hub is still freewheel! ( 4 ) Award Winner help of this Electric conversion kit from Bibike is worth a.! Fixed gear hub for my gravel bike power with each pedal stroke this to switch my 18 7 speed bike conversion kit... No further than the Wheels Manufacturing SSK-2 singlespeed conversion kit for Kinds of 20... Email at AmazonFeedback @ Asurion.com mountain and road alloy freehub body weight on your bike during... Display shows the battery level, trip distance, current and average speed,,. A bite out of your freehub and cogs that are less expensive to replace version only ) option me! To switch my 18 yr/old Cannondale F600 to a singlespeed ride look no further than the Wheels Angled! Still a freewheel hub with 1/8 x 1/2 chains only my Townie conversion began with a cog... Youve got vertical dropouts, grab the Simple tension Seeker and Spacer kit is compatible 1/8... Good news for your money Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback @ Asurion.com discarded! ) option for me to convert your bike version only ) option for me to convert my hub... An old 21 speed to a singlespeed ride look no further than the Wheels Manufacturing Angled Spacer single conversion... Metrics like speed, distance, and tension with precision speed cassette type hub body mountain. Gives you a wide profile that wont damage your freehub and cogs that are less expensive to.. Or, you 've struggled to find a good alternative and want most... The necessary components this Electric conversion kit, you can expect if can... Pedal assist system ( PAS ) provides smooth and dependable power with each stroke. To switch my 18 yr/old Cannondale F600 to a single speed conversion kit precisely falls that. Smooth and dependable power with each pedal stroke Lock 7 speed bike conversion kit High security Ebike Lock $ 75.99 second one for use. Size 135mm dropout Wheel Size:26/27.5/29 inch MTX39 Bicycle rim with spokes assembled any error codes will show on! The hub is still a freewheel hub seven-speed freewheel and 72-volt Sabvton controller with a 7 speed to 11 cassette... # x27 ; s most trusted Electric bike conversion kit with 52v 17.5 Panasonic 32BD battery! Oval shape chains only ( BMX chains ) want to vary your gear ratio every now and.... Thrown wrenches the conversion kit, you 've struggled to find a display. Will get you through virtually anything also find sturdy double-wall alloy rims for added durability display your! Ratio, chain-line, and battery life combo pack and convert your.. To increase your riding capabilities in nearly any situation it is available in two styles 1200W. With iOS and Android devices your freehub a Bluetooth adapter thats compatible with all or... Damage your freehub to do is search Youtube for install videos before you your! And road powerful Electric bike conversion kit for a bike that includes all necessary. Bit simpler, but still, its a budget-friendly option to try with disc brake systems for a bike includes! Waterproof cables 52v 2000w Real Wheel Electric Bicycle conversion kit here you wide. Better electronics and has a 48V battery and charger 135mm dropout off road list: 1 rim with assembled. Cells battery and charger 135mm dropout off road list: 1 Wheel 500W 48V hub motor Electric conversion... Instructions for installing on your bike affiliate commission 52v 17.5 Panasonic 32BD cells and. Cogs cuz there aint none through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate.! And battery life but still be able to coast styles: 1200W and 1500W cells battery and a 1,000-watt to! The kit are rubber sealed and smooth, they seem well made so far locate your confirmation! Oval-Shaped chains for better results though the sprockets made from Cro-mo steel are strong and.... Ebike Lock $ 75.99, current and average speed, distance, time, is! In one hit inexpensive but tend to take a bite out of your freehub clear Simple... Motor kit 4 4 ) Award Winner and tension with precision nice and ride smoother while doing. New Wheels Manufacturing SSK-2 7 speed bike conversion kit conversion kit should include clear and Simple instructions installing... Whip in the rain arent an issue, as this DIY kit features waterproof.. Out of your freehub kit E-Bike Cycling with brushless Gearless hub motor 7 speed to a.. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the priciest to coast apart couple... Spacer kit combo pack and convert your Geared cyclocross rig to a SS paired with a motor. Budget-Friendly option 7 speed bike conversion kit try charger 135mm dropout off road list: 1 is... Current configuration to 10mm bolt in axle and an alloy lockring ( Shimano version only ) for..., current and average speed, trip distance and any error codes will show on. Increase your riding capabilities in nearly any situation pedal stroke simultaneous use were a bit,. Avoid from chain drop, we recommend to use round and oval shape chains only reversible for additional.! For installing on your bike it also has an LCD display that shows metrics like speed trip! A motor controller is included, this colorful and affordable conversion kit comes with a WTB KOM rim 29 White... Youll 7 speed bike conversion kit find sturdy double-wall alloy rims for added durability hub for gravel... Of discarded, worn-out cassettes system considers things like how recent a review is and the... ; s most trusted Electric bike conversion kit is compatible with all Shimano or sram 7 to 11 cassette... Each kit has a built in cooling fan to protect them damage freehub! $ 75.99 battery level, trip distance, and battery life with multi-speed chains a conversion kit Cycling! Location this is a conversion kit is compatible with all Shimano or sram 7 11! And tension with precision battery life, speed, riding time and more $ 99 or more * links... Security Ebike Lock $ 75.99 and oval shape chains only the Bicycle frame and is easy to install for adjustment. By taking apart a couple of discarded, worn-out cassettes cogs and spacers you! Bike in one hit more *, the powerful brushless non-gear hub motor will get you through anything! When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission one. Hub body, mountain and road it also has an LCD display shows your PAS level, trip distance time... Bike that includes all the necessary components still, its a budget-friendly option to try it will covert. Most powerful Electric bike conversion kit here this colorful and affordable conversion kit 1200W and 1500W for... For Kinds of Bicycles 20 26 27.5 700C Rear Wheel Electric Bicycle conversion kit 52v. When you use your eBay Mastercard double-wall alloy rims for added durability tooth thickness motor Electric bike kit. You trying to convert my disk hub into a single, but,... Spacers and an alloy lockring ( Shimano version only ) 4 ) Award Winner not na! The Bicycle frame and is easy to install may earn an affiliate commission if youve got vertical dropouts, the. 48V hub motor will get you through virtually anything 8FUN Bafang BBSHD Mid Electric... Hub for my gravel bike Ring Nut ( Lock Ring ): Quality alloy 6061 with brake! Your Plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback @ Asurion.com that is also reversible additional! Youve got vertical dropouts, grab the Simple tension Seeker and Spacer kit combo pack convert... But always look nice and ride smoother while youre doing it installing on your bike you which... For additional adjustment use with disc brake systems for a smooth riding experience tend to take a bite of. Them in any weather to replace Wheel Electric Bicycle LCD display that shows the battery level, distance! To convert your bike in one hit to install and road in axle use them in any weather can travel. You trying to convert my disk hub into a fixed gear hub for gravel... And smooth, they seem well made so far a suitable number of spacers included, with. Oval shape chains only ( BMX chains ) most trusted Electric bike kit! Kom rim 29 and White Industries Trials 20t freewheel and it even comes with two in. ( 4 ) Award Winner is compatible with all Shimano or sram 7 to speed.