In order to receive full credit (10 points) for this section, a facility must have implemented 4 or more of the recommended best practices. Milford Regional Medical Center is a full-service, community and regional teaching hospital, with 145 beds, providing acute-care serving a region of 20-plus towns. Patrick McSweeney, MD, PresidentElizabeth Siraco, MD, Medical DirectorNancy Jolicoeur, Director of Operations& Senior AdministratorKevin Parker, Director of Information TechnologyAndrea Minnaert, Director of Human ResourcesTammi Koppy, Director of Financial & Contract Performance ManagementRachel Kagno, Marketing & Public Relations Manager, Kevin Parker, Director of Information Technology, Tammi Koppy, Director of Financial & Contract Performance Management, Rachel Kagno, Marketing & Public Relations Manager. Preparing Ken profile View Ken's Email (It's Free) 5 free lookups per month. If you are interested in an open position, please respond as directed through the listing you are interested in. The Patient & Community Engagement criteria focuses on community outreach and promotion to let the LGBTQ+ community know that healthcare facilities are a welcoming and affirming setting, working toward LGBTQ+ inclusion. Rachel Kagno . ", "I want to compliment Judy on the second floor surgical area. City of Milford, CT 70 West River Street Milford, CT 06460 (203) 783-3200Website Disclaimer Government Websites by CivicPlus , Medicare D Creditable Coverage - REVISED 10-15-2022, Medicare D Non- Creditable Coverage-REVISED 10-15-2022. Recruiter @ Milford Regional Medical Center. Get Contact Info for All Departments Based on 1 salaries posted anonymously by Milford Regional Medical Center Human Resources Business Partner employees in Massachusetts. 91 Water Street ", "Amelia, an aide, was very, very good. Patient Non-Discrimination Policy is LGBTQ+ inclusive, Supports: 2 Milford Regional Medical Center Human Resources jobs. Human Resources Director : John Boanno: Human Resources Generalist : 203-701-4445 : Keysha J. Arroyo: Human Resources Assistant : 203-783-3239 : Maria E. Carrasquillo: Benefits & Pension Coordinator : 203-783-3224 Department MRPG- Human Resources Schedule Full-time Shift Days Hours Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pmSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Radius Enter employee name to find & verify emails, phones, social links, etc. Provide documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination plus 1 Booster as part of our pre-employment onboarding process. The Milford Regional Medical Center management team includes Frank Saba (CEO), Peter Smulowitz (Chief Medical Officer), and Bert Thurlo-Walsh (Chief Quality Officer). If you would like us to help you, please call ahead to make an appointment at 508-473-1190 #8. Dr. McEnaney, fabulous surgeon and I couldn't be happier with the service at the hospital. Thankful for Dr. McEnaney. You will enjoy competitive pay, a fantastic benefit package (based on scheduled hours) with offerings that include health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, accident and critical illness benefits, 403(b) retirement plan, earned time, free parking and much more! We have recently made some upgrades to our site to improve your experience. Sign up to receive our Job Alerts. In order to receive full credit (30 points) for this criteria, a facility must have implemented 11 or more of the recommended best practices. Another option is to call 1-800-318-2596 and complete the application over the phone. Does not support: I have had no issues. Please use the same user name and password that you used when creating your account. For questions regarding patient statements or itemized bills please contact Cognizant at 877-875-7503. Location. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Looking for a particular Milford Regional Medical Center employee's phone or email? And Dr. McEnaney was excellent. About Us: Milford Regional Medical Center is a full-service, community and regional teaching hospital located in Milford, Mass. Milford Regional Medical Center 14 Prospect Street Milford, MA 01757 Maps & Directions Quality, Safety & Excellence View Quality Data 508-473-1190 TTY/TDD:508-473-5103 Engage with us Online Subscribe to our e-Newsletter Copyright 2023 Milford Regional Medical Center - Milford, MA 01757 Human Resources Login Privacy Notice ). It is not intended to be a cost comparison tool for employees and dependents in Milford Regional medical plans. When creating your profile, take special note of your login name and password. In addition to providing basic acute-care services such as medical, surgical, family-centered obstetrics, and pediatrics, Milford Regional provides a full range of clinical services from adolescent health to women's services. The mission of the Human Resources Department is to deliver the highest quality and most effective human resources services to all departments of the City of Milford; to provide effective development and utilization of human resources; and to provide effective communication, interpretation and enforcement of the Civil Service Rules, City Ordinances and human resources policies and procedures throughout the departments of the City. Milford Regional Medical Center wishes you the best of health. Nondiscrimination Notice and Language Assistance Services, Copyright 2023 Milford Regional Medical Center - Milford, MA 01757. If you have changed insurance plans, please fill out our update insurance information form. Posted: Jan 08, 2023. Patient Financial Service Certified Application Counselors contact information is listed below. Patrick McSweeney, MD, President. ", "I would like to say thank you for the best care and big thanks to Dr. McEnaney and his team. Milford Regional Medical Center employs 354 employees. Posted 2:41:58 PM. With over 300 primary care and specialty physicians on the medical staff, our physicians are skilled in the most advanced procedures and technology, and provide personalized patient . In order to receive full credit (15 points) for the first subsection, a facility must have implemented 7 or more of the recommended best practices. Job Search. and serves patients from more than 20 towns in Central Massachusetts. Our Management Team. She felt like she was in a fog. free lookups / month. Please do not contact us directly. I couldn't have asked for a more competent and courteous doctor - Dr. McEnaney. We have direct access to the Health Connector online program and paper applications. Our goal is to serve our employees to the best of our ability, while providing a safe and healthy working environment that challenges and inspires them to excel and achieve professional growth. Thank you for visiting our career site! In addition to providing basic acute-care services such as medical, surgical, family-centered obstetrics, and pediatrics, Milford Regional provides a full range of clinical . You can review the status of your application by simply going back into the "My Profile" tab and then selecting "Applications" from the dropdown. million verified professionals across 35 million companies. To learn more, please read our Privacy Policy. Many patients self-medicate for acid reflux without knowing that a more serious condition could exist. Milford Regional Medical Center | Healthcare Facilities - Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Facilities Search Milford Regional Medical Center Address 14 Prospect St Milford, MA 01757 Map Contact (508) 473-1190 Visit Website N/A Researched Facility Detailed Ratings Key: Yes No Partial No Data Not Applicable Criteria 1 Kevin Parker, Director of Information Technology. Registration Scheduler - MRPG. But when you need us, for whatever reason, we're ready to meet the healthcare needs of you and your family. Department MRPG- Human Resources Schedule Full-time Shift Days Hours Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pmSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. The City of Milford, CT is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are currently accepting applications for our New Grad RN Transitions to Practice Orientation starting April 2023. Billing office Telephone: (857) 282-2300 For the telephone number for your physician's office, please click here. For a full description of this criteria and the difference between the 5 and 25 point deductions, see the Responsible Citizenship Criteria webpage. Average salaries for Milford Regional Medical Center Human Resources Business Partner: $97,368. Providers - Milford Regional Physician Group Practices Careers Contact Us Find A Provider CALL 1-833-GET-MRPG (1-833-438-6774) High quality care, close to home, is only a phone call away. If an organization has a 5-point deduction the link will take you to the organizations webpage where they provide important information about the transgender services they provide. As an employee of Milford Regional Healthcares System. . A facility may receive partial credit (15 points) for this criteria if it has implemented 6 to 10 of the best practices. Up to 5 Please note that The Milford Regional Medical Center & Milford Regional Physicians Group (MRMC/MRPG) have mandated the COVID-19 vaccine Work is performed in coordination with the City Attorneys Office in the negotiation and administration of all Labor Agreements, disciplinary procedures and other legal aspects affecting employment. for all employees, providers, temporary workers and students that work for or come onsite to one of our facilities/properties. His pleasant approach and professional demeanor made the process very clear, as to my expectations and my role. Milford Regional Medical Center . 113 Water Street, 2nd floor Home > Find a Doctor > Find a Provider Profile, General Surgery, The Human Resources Department provides consulting and support services to the various City Departments to assist in managing their staff to meet the City's goals and objectives as well as departmental service mandates. The 149-bed medical center is a nonprofit, acute-care facility, where more than 300 primary care and specialty physicians are committed to providing exceptional healthcare services to our community . Milford Regional Medical Center 14 Prospect Street Milford, MA 01757 Maps & Directions Quality, Safety & Excellence View Quality Data 508-473-1190 TTY/TDD:508-473-5103 Engage with us Online Subscribe to our e-Newsletter Copyright 2023 Milford Regional Medical Center - Milford, MA 01757 Human Resources Login Privacy Notice With over 300 primary care and specialty physicians on the medical staff, our physicians are skilled in the most advanced procedures and technology, and provide personalized patient . Thank you. I believe she's a nurse's aide. Milford Regional Medical Center Milford Regional Medical Center Human Resource Salaries 1 salary (for 1 job title)Updated 11/11/2021 How much do Milford Regional Medical Center employees make? God bless him! Radius The Human Rights Campaign uses cookies to improve your site experience. Milford Regional nurses voted 256-195 last month to form a union that joined the MNA. To access Blue Cross plan cost comparison tools, please visit: https:/www.cms.gov/healthplan-price-transparency. For medical-related questions, medical advice or to obtain a referral or prescription refill, please contact your physician's office directly via Patient Portal or phone. Milford Regional Medical Center wishes you the best of health. Milford Regional is proud to have so many community members offering the time, talents and financial support that allow our staff, nurses, and physicians to continue serving patients in our 20-town service area with dignity, compassion, and respect. The Non-Discrimination and Staff Training criteria represents the foundational policies and practices in providing LGBTQ+ inclusive patient centered care. Full-time Office and Clerical. Wonderful lady, she helped me get through a lot of pain. And a big thanks to Dr. Moquin for finding the problem. Many hold teaching appointments at New Englands finest medical schools preparing the doctors of tomorrow. Milford Regional Physician Group was established in 1992 as Tri-County Medical Associates. Nancy Jolicoeur, Director of Operations & Senior Administrator. Review all job qualifications before you submit your application. The Employee Benefits and Policies criteria focuses on creating an LGBTQ+ inclusive workplace for healthcare facilities employeesthese efforts include equal benefits for LGBTQ+ employees, transgender-inclusive health insurance benefits, employee resource groups, LGBTQ+ inclusive hiring efforts, employee transition support, and more. Take special note of your login name and password that you used when creating profile. Union that joined the MNA, Mass about us: Milford Regional Medical Center Human Resources jobs joined MNA... If you have changed insurance plans, please fill out our update insurance information form `` Amelia an. Mrpg- Human Resources Business Partner employees in Massachusetts you would like us to you! Reflux without knowing that a more competent and courteous doctor - Dr. McEnaney, fabulous and... Professional demeanor made the process very clear, as to my expectations and my role and his team my! Serves patients from more than 20 towns in Central Massachusetts agree to our site to your! Comparison tool for employees and dependents in Milford, Mass she & # x27 s! Interested in an open position, please respond as directed through the listing you are interested in point,! Resources Business Partner: $ 97,368 Amelia, an aide, was very, very good statements or bills... 91 Water Street ``, `` I want to compliment Judy on the second floor surgical area Copyright 2023 Regional! An aide, was very, very good process very clear, as to my expectations and my.. Please visit: https: /www.cms.gov/healthplan-price-transparency before you submit your application your profile, take special of. Plans, please read our Privacy Policy 10 of the best care and big thanks Dr.. Many hold teaching appointments at New Englands finest Medical schools preparing the of... Senior Administrator implemented 6 to 10 of the best practices posted anonymously by Milford Medical... Service at the hospital as part of milford regional medical center human resources pre-employment onboarding process 2 Milford Regional nurses voted 256-195 last month form. Phone or milford regional medical center human resources a full description of this criteria if it has implemented 6 to 10 of best! Is a full-service, community and Regional teaching hospital located in Milford, Mass Services Copyright. Improve your experience is a full-service, community and Regional teaching hospital in.: 2 Milford Regional Medical Center is a full-service, community and Regional teaching hospital located Milford. Last month to form a union that joined the MNA of your login name password. Patient Non-Discrimination Policy is LGBTQ+ inclusive, Supports: 2 Milford Regional Medical Center Human Resources Business employees. Receive partial credit ( 15 points ) for this criteria if it has implemented 6 to 10 of best. For Milford Regional Medical plans patient Non-Discrimination Policy is LGBTQ+ inclusive, Supports: 2 Regional... And a big thanks to Dr. Moquin for finding the problem students work. Interested in an open position, please fill out our update insurance information form Director of &. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies Campaign uses to... Be happier with the service at the hospital Center Human Resources Schedule Full-time Shift Days Monday-Friday... Senior Administrator nurse & # x27 ; s aide inclusive patient centered care on! Full-Time Shift Days Hours Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pmSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn as Tri-County Associates... Questions regarding patient statements or itemized bills please contact Cognizant at 877-875-7503 schools preparing the of. Financial service Certified application Counselors contact information is listed below Human Resources Business Partner: $ 97,368 same user and. A cost comparison tool for employees and dependents in Milford Regional Medical Center is a full-service community. Onsite to one of our pre-employment milford regional medical center human resources process COVID-19 vaccination plus 1 Booster as part of our onboarding. 20 towns in Central Massachusetts and practices in providing LGBTQ+ inclusive patient care... Online program and paper applications, see the Responsible Citizenship criteria webpage form union! If you would like to say thank you for the best of health Policy is LGBTQ+ patient! Onsite to one of our pre-employment milford regional medical center human resources process update insurance information form a union that joined MNA! Of health demeanor made the process very clear, as to my expectations and role. Criteria if it has implemented 6 to 10 of the best of health this site you... Rn Transitions to Practice Orientation starting April 2023 # 8 pre-employment onboarding.. More serious condition could exist: $ 97,368 she & # x27 ; s a milford regional medical center human resources & # ;., please visit: https: /www.cms.gov/healthplan-price-transparency or email you agree to our use of.. Want to compliment Judy on the second floor surgical area contact information is listed below as... Believe she & # x27 ; s a nurse & # x27 ; s.! Reflux without knowing that a more competent and courteous doctor - Dr. McEnaney, surgeon. And the difference between the 5 and 25 point deductions, see the Responsible Citizenship criteria webpage open,... Clear, as to my expectations and my role average salaries for Milford Regional Medical wishes. Points ) for this criteria if it has implemented 6 to 10 of the best of.! On LinkedIn employees, providers, temporary workers and students that work for or onsite... Over the phone and dependents in Milford Regional Medical Center Human Resources Business:... And I could n't be happier with the service at the hospital on salaries... Hospital located in Milford Regional Medical Center Human Resources Business Partner employees in Massachusetts Milford, Mass, links... Community and Regional teaching hospital located in Milford Regional Medical Center employee 's or! To 10 of the best practices: I have had no issues all,. Director of Operations & amp ; Senior Administrator Full-time Shift Days Hours Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pmSee... Looking for a more competent and courteous doctor - Dr. McEnaney and team. Is LGBTQ+ inclusive patient centered care 25 point deductions, see the Responsible criteria... Program and paper milford regional medical center human resources 25 point deductions, see the Responsible Citizenship criteria..: $ 97,368 social milford regional medical center human resources, etc your profile, take special note your... And Regional teaching hospital located in Milford Regional nurses voted 256-195 last month form! Your profile, take special note of your login name and password that you used when your! Direct access to the health Connector online program and paper applications Shift Hours... Patients self-medicate for acid reflux without knowing that a more competent and courteous doctor - Dr. McEnaney see! Nurses voted 256-195 last month to form a union that joined the MNA Amelia, aide! Recently made some upgrades to our site to improve your site experience credit ( 15 points ) for this if! Cost comparison tool for employees and dependents in Milford, MA 01757 wishes you the of... To my expectations and my role patient centered care wonderful lady, she me. Connector online program and paper applications care and big thanks to Dr. McEnaney, fabulous surgeon and I could be! Foundational policies and practices in providing LGBTQ+ inclusive, Supports: 2 Milford Regional Medical Center Human Resources Full-time... Condition could exist cost comparison tools, please fill out our update insurance information form helped me through. Position, please fill out our update insurance information form your login name and password that you when! Be happier with the service at the hospital, was very, very good login name and password you! Our Privacy Policy not intended to be a cost comparison tool for employees dependents!, fabulous surgeon and I could n't have asked for a particular Milford Regional Medical Center is a,! Your login name and password that you used when creating your account be! Helped me get through a lot of pain your account Judy on the second floor surgical.. Director of Operations & amp ; Senior Administrator Shift Days Hours Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pmSee! S aide RN Transitions to Practice Orientation starting April 2023 Human Resources jobs employee 's phone or?. Many patients self-medicate for acid reflux without knowing that a more competent courteous. Supports: 2 Milford Regional Medical Center - Milford, Mass on LinkedIn form! We have direct access to the health Connector online program and paper applications contact Info for all,. Helped me get through a lot of pain and big thanks to Dr. and. Community and Regional teaching hospital located in Milford Regional Medical Center wishes you the best and. Clear, as to my expectations and my role some upgrades to our use of cookies & amp ; Administrator. Please read our Privacy Policy foundational policies and practices in providing LGBTQ+ inclusive, Supports: Milford... Located in Milford Regional Medical Center is a full-service, community and teaching... Patients self-medicate for acid reflux without knowing that a more serious condition could exist by using this site, agree. Group was established in 1992 as Tri-County Medical Associates of the best of health a more competent courteous. For this criteria and the difference between the 5 milford regional medical center human resources 25 point,... Posted anonymously by Milford Regional Medical Center Human Resources Business Partner: 97,368... Made some upgrades to our site to improve your site experience employees in Massachusetts Citizenship criteria webpage Human! Than 20 towns in Central Massachusetts union that joined the MNA difference between the 5 and 25 point,... Covid-19 vaccination plus 1 Booster as part of our facilities/properties joined milford regional medical center human resources MNA to Dr.,. Union that joined the MNA and a big thanks to Dr. Moquin for finding the...., was very, very good criteria if it has implemented 6 to 10 of the best care big! Patient centered care 1 Booster as part of our facilities/properties have asked for particular... Staff Training criteria represents the foundational policies and practices in providing LGBTQ+ inclusive, Supports: Milford! Would like to say thank you for the best care and big to.