And walk off. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Miss Keane: She's never nice to the other students, except the bad ones. You can always help Here is more on the Squad. . It will be fun. purple!! What Arthur character would you date? I don't want to try to interfere, but I don't want them to fight . The world's dumbest fan quiz. I would love for them to suggest this to the original cast. the values shouldnt cater to a common collector, or anyone for that matter. By PrincessPowerpuf | Updated: Mar 22, 2022. By the way the Lebowski episode is 'Something's A Ms', if you - or anyone - feel inclined to take a look. It'd smack them in the face and walk away. Since its inception in 2012, PPG's has never wavered from its position that "the use of electronic stimulation, or 'shock' or 'e-collars' to care for, manage and train/modify the behavior of pet animals is completely unnecessary.". They say they didn't dare touch the formulayet they needlessly replaced the voice actresses, all of whom are prolific and well respected artists in their field. That being said we might roll this out to other Channels and are talking to Whatnot about how to do this on a bigger scale. Now before anyone gets too excited, please keep in mind that this is a TRIAL . . . This address has been blocked by Deny All Firewall plugin for WordPress by webd.uk. Next ! XD). Tell everyone to SHUT UP and stop freaking out, breath heavily and start screaming like a maniac, Keep calm and tell everyone else to stay calm, A special someone with me and a hot and sexy one too, Magazines and my phone(if their was a plug of course), love is a beautiful sight to see and when you are in love too, umm..idk really(in mind and I am in love I just don't want everyone to know, Qfeast is the most popular network that let you create online, Are you a? Pyracantha crenulata : native to Asia (Himalayas - Nepal), upright form, 3 - 5 m tall, dark red berries. im really energetic! The new Powerpuff Girls show starts in April. I saw an advertisement clip on TV today and they were making constructs similar to Green Lantern's. I think buy now prices should be factored in. Want To Know Which Powerpuff Girl Character Are You? What do the fnf characters think of you. . Hey guys :D this it's my first quiz, how do you think it'll be? It is calculated by coming up with the total points scored by the said player and dividing it with the number of games he has played. | | . . wherein Nishinoya Yuu falls in love at first sight and wants Iwata June to notice him more than anyone else. Soooo, what are you like? Can you explain what it is that you do not like about it? Go to the boys party, I'll tell the girls I was sick and couldn't make it to the movie. Hermione: i love him with all my heart! Indeed, lots of work and this is a pilot. We would love to introduce more of the many Contributors that work on PPG, if you do portraits or even better love to pencraft let us know! And, of course, this made her . PPG and RRB Z Unite is a Japanese Anime Television Series Ran from 2011-2014 in Japan, This Show is a Sequel to Powerpuff Girls Z. Okay, if there was a zombie apocalypse, who would be on your team? She's my best friend. some one who loves me for who i am.someone who understands me. someone with the same strength as me!! I'm not too sure about Manboy, though. cr: bbyachis [tik tok] M. meowr. 12. She is known as the leader, commander and book smart sister and she often uses her advanced intelligence to help the people of Townsville. have fun! . B: far away Blossom: She's really nice and sweet. They have the ability to directly influence bidders in real time. thanks to this quiz you can find out which one you are. Bellatrix Lestrange Quiz: How Much Do You Know? I don't know. (Brick: *smacks*) The first line of support for any software issue is the PPG Computer Support Helpdesk located in Strongsville, Ohio and can be reached at 800-647-6050, option 6. Fuzzy, I'll stay at his house, he'll kill all the zombies that get on his property with his shotgun. . She is frank, decisive, articulate and quick . Wouldn't want a lame reboot to maybe put off any of today's kids from checking it out. >W< :. Considering its a large market for Pops, I think this would be great in accurately recording prices. You dont have permission to access /site/47tyw.php?page=dca38e-what-do-the-ppg-characters-think-of-you on this server. 1. Convert the following passage into third person : i dont really care!!! If the Helpdesk cannot resolve your issue, they will connect you with the correct assistance group. If you notice any glitches or visual bugs while browsing GoToQuiz, please report them! Seven years later, he exposed the source of the pollution, became an . An average house, not too big, not too small. I agree that data coming from the marketplace should be factored in along with other current marketplace sales (eBay, Mercari). 2. You belong to the Slytherin house and are friends with Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, Marcus, and Blaise because you all share the same personality. . Mayor and Miss Bellum, they'll probably know what to do, our at least miss Bellum will. How would mystery boxes be factored in? If they didnt accept, it could have sold for list price the same day. youre comment is exactly why these should be factored in. I marked his PPG down as $45 the day I bought him. 6. Are you wondering, " What do the Harry Potter characters think of you? " PPG 1990. RP: Your at school and see Brick and Butch getting in a fist fight. So mean. I can't add anything other than replacing the voice actresses was a stupid and redundant move. Role-play! The way CN handled their replacement was shocking and unprofessional. Oh well. In the spirit of Sam Eagle and MuppetVision 3D, I propose we rename Hollywood Studios to "A Tribute to All Movies But Mostly Star Wars". . Then kiss one of them on the cheek. ummm nice to everyone!! In the dorms we have a better opportunity for social interaction while we are adjusting to college. On the way back, dementors attack you! Point of fact, 80% of their sales are to a very small handful of collectors and dont accurately show what the common collector would pay. Since I'm running out of ideas I will end It here,hope you enjoyed ! RP: You go to the mall and see a really cute shirt you want, and it's the last one left, but right as you grab it, you feel someone else pulling on it. You really have to go to the bathroom really bad, and you happen to be in Myrtle's bathroom. I might have a crush on Rodrick since I was a kid on 2011. . For the first time in my life, I had to move out of my parents' house and onto the college campus. As always we will keep you guys up to date on what is changing. I remember watching PPG on Fridays. Bubbles: She's mean to me. 1. If not, what consequences would have been more appropriate? I think this will all even out. The more data the better and I remember that Stockx at the beginning had weirdly high prices but that that changed over time I am sure we will see the same here in 2023. There is the Whatnot Marketplace, there are big shows and small shows (terms of traffic). Pyracantha M. J. Roem Pyracantha . Good,next question:Which Tokyo Revengers character do you prefer ? It's not as if ageing is a factor, you don't even see them. Well ur in luck. It looks pretty good. No matter what you picked, you go to the gate and see your friend dead, and mom is talking with a demon, how do you react? T_T. What is one advantage that typing has compared to writing by hand. Now choose what kind of outfit you would like to wear. We're ready to start the year off with a bang and have some news that we think you'll be excited about. makes wayyyyyy more sense than when you added 7 bucks a pop to the data collection, considering they post their items based on ppg value, so it wouldnt have effected anything. And if you have strong feelings about this (or just want to tell us that you love this) go ahead and comment below! Seusa: Rude, Bratty, Mean . like lets go jogging!! Quiz, What should your powerpuff OC look like? Tell your friend immediately and stand guard over them forever. But what about the poor villains! Olivia Olson (voice of Marceline) voices Bliss in America and I think she does a fabulous job. 7. To integrate WhatNot sales into the existing pricing model I feel that youd need to account for several factions within your valuation formula. Boomer: She's cool. 25 to 30 Years Old. perfect!!! Created by: Satoko Hojou. Okey so now tell my what are your personality traits ! hed definitely have a zoroark, since it can disguise as another pokemon, and his whole thing is being stealthy with disguises. PPG: Postprandial Glucose: PPG: Pterygopalatine Ganglion (nervous system) PPG: Patient Participation Group: PPG: Program Project Grant (funded research in academic medicine) PPG: Pocket Price Guide: PPG: Performance Partnership Grant (EPA) PPG: Pounds Per Gallon: PPG: Pacific Proving Grounds (Marshall Islands) PPG: Powered Para Glider: PPG . A crime fighter along side with the girls. . The Powerpuff Girls was one of my favorite shows growing up. (boy version). They did that in the comics I think once. Qfeast is the easiest way to create online quizzes, stories, questions, polls, interest pages, all in one place RP: Your walking and you accidentally stumble onto Fuzzy's property. PPG is like Anakin Skywalker just joined the Dark Side (TTG). Miss Keane: She's one of my best students, always willing to help everyone, getting good grades. This statistic is fundamental because, well, the name of the game is scoring more than your opponent. Auction prices not so much. There's a lot of adult fans who aren't aware of this rule. Want To Know Which Powerpuff Girl Is Your Friend? Hey Guys ! I also hope that DC takes up the Powerpuff Girls someday. As a result, so too do the diagrams . Douchebag who posted the video didn't make it available here in Halfworld. Avatar: The Last Airbender Quiz- Which Element Can You Bend? A: Not home Haruti666. What about food,which one would you like to eat ? Clip looks alright. youre looking at ppg prices are being gospel and should be followed to a T. but the fact is if people are paying more (or less) for something then maybe the ppg value of that item is wrong to begin with? Me: Hello and welcome to another one of my weird ass quizzes. All items bad? From the titular character, Percy Jackson, to the demigod heroes of Camp Half-Blood, these characters have captured the hearts of readers everywhere. Find the vision you are trying to express. In short, auction sales will be much harder to track. 1. Please share what you heard. PowerPuff Girls. haha!! Fave color?? Top Quality Paints & Supplies. @theexile285: Yup. You can specify conditions of storing and accessing cookies in your browser. Ace: Eh, she's okay. which ppg or rrb are you. Since my latest quiz about Tokyo revengers got a fair amount of takers I decided to make another one simliar.I've also noticed that all my quizes were short so I decided to make this one a bit longer ~. Just keep walking and hope he don't see me. Folks, this is NOT a rant on the show; I'm just explaining what do you guys think of the PPG special, that's all; I'm no longer making anymore rants whatsoev. Classic Disney Character? It depends on the cat. i can put you in a comma!! Kind of shy uwu. ), someone sweet!! 783. Blossom- The self-proclaimed leader of the Powerpuff Girls Z . everybody need to be protected. He is not your typical whatnot seller and doesnt attract your average buyer. If Mikey asked you to join the Toman would you accept his offer ? Am going to give it a chance. I love to talk to people. Maybe, idk I dont know if I have the strength to get out, Yes without a doubt, I would do anything to survive, and I mean anything, I dont read the mangas, but I like Munjika, Well, Ive been lying to them too, so I really dont care, PUNCH THAT MOTHERF*CKER IN THE FACE, YOU HATED WHAT HE SAID RIGHT BEAT HIS ASS LEAVE HIM AT THE STOPLIGHT. I was honestly surprised when the episode See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey came on. Mayor: She helps me open my pickle jar. 10. I hope he can still do that in the new show. Well that's just it, would love to be completely proven wrong on this and have them nail it. That'd make for an interesting episode. Make professor create a clone of me to go to one event, and the real me goes to the other one. and will eat whatever i cook for him!! (1). We will test this carefully and might only do some of these. She's really pretty though. You got 'Exceeds Expectations' on all your O.W.L.'s. There are comments from folks who think he might just be a way to beat up on the concept of masculinity. Steve AKA BabyYodasPorg (and the man that brought us Funko Pop Legit Check Real vs Fake) has been taking screenshots of Star Wars sales from Savagepopss shows. How will you respond? The Powerpuff Girls follow Mojo Jojo to the Teen Titans' home in Jump City, where he plans to take over the world with an army of monkeys. From the options you've picked, it looks like you are a sweet, intelligent, and brave girl who is liked and loved by everyone. Enjoy . I really do. Answer These Questions & I'll Give You a Cartoon Food to Eat! Go to the movies,I don't even like swimming. A; Romantic Buttercup: She's like another Bubbles. If that's the case, then I'm not gonna watch this show. Fuzzy: She broke onto my property!!! I really hope the Rowdyruff Boys are here as well, and they aren't made into perverts or something (PPGZ). I scoff at how dumb my friend was to get shipped off, mom already told me they werent smart enough to survive, I skrrt skrrt out of there, knowing that if I stay, I will end up in the same places as he/she, I wait till they arent looking, then sprint away choking back tears, I know I have to tell Norman, since he is the most trustable one, I was careful not to get to close to the situation, only to where I could see it go down, and I figured this out awhile ago, I need to find someone else who knows the truth. (everyone: Seriously???!!! Do you think there were some issues? PPG. On the other side of the rack, you see Bubbles, she says, "Oh, sorry . Malfoy better not hurt her/him or he will PAY! Quiz: Which Harry Potter Disney Princess combo are you? All new actresses. The Powerpuff Girls, because they can protect me with their powers. i like making new friends!! The harry potter characters are very interesting and have the unmatched determination and close friendships. Read More from Collectors Showcase: The Marvel-ous Swdaddy Collection. I don't want to come off as overly negative btw. 1. B: Funny finally yes plz ebay fake sales has alot to do with ppg prices and u always see big jumps or low sales so this would for sure be great for the funko community. The new Powerpuff Girls show starts in April. Have a look around and see what we're about. It was the first auction ran for an AM show that did not start itself with a givvy so fewest buyers the show had at any point. Ray, his strategic thinking will help us devise a plan, Emma, she is the most trustworthy person in the orphanage, I tell mom, making a deal so that I will survive and help her ship off everyone, Norman, he is the only person in the orphanage with common sense. Buttercup: She'd be my friend if she weren't that mean to everyone. @spitfirepanda: ah, that's a shame. Ino: She's so quiet and never talks. It's also one of the reasons why I always worry about the Powerpuff Girls franchise, especially mostly the 1998 PPG and RRB and sometimes to a . Agreed. First of: why did you come here? @bumpyboo:Great post. We are reporting what items sold for and predict a current Estimated Value but we do not dictate the price going forward . . someone who will care for me.. he has to be really romantic!! Come on in! Did you like the game? i would loove to try!!! What was PPG's offense? That Big Lebowski reference certainly went over my head, though. Do you think you would last a day in Hogwarts? i may smile but you dont know how i really feelim really sensitive so be careful what you say. seriously be careful! Mojo Jojo: I . Both. Confront him and say, "I heard everything.". What do you do? What classes will you take in years six and seven? What do you do? RP: Later that day, the rrb who said he liked you confronts you and asks you out, what do you say? Find out what the Powerpuff Girls and their villains think of you by taking this personality quiz. Bubbles. If you are interested in getting involved, ping us. sooo how ya doin?? (O///////O), pick an animal!! Bwahahaha. @the_drifter_: So you're saying it's wrong for an adult to be nostalgic about a show they grew up with? T/F jobs that require you to use your aptitudes are typically unrewarding. Bubbles: We're like best friends! Since my latest quiz about Tokyo revengers got a fair amount of takers I decided to make another one simliar.I've also noticed that all my quizes were short so I decided to make this one a bit longer ~. You are really far away from your common room or any other bathroom. . Add a Comment. What does Tokyo revengers characters think of you ? It's a great show and it would be harsh to see it brought back just to be ruined. Btw, how were the PPG comics? Which Obscure Jumpstart Character Are You? Oh wow, they are actually using 2D animation and not 3D! Also, a resident assistant acts as your mentor and guide throughout your first year of college. I am a raging PPG fan, have been since it started. I don't need any help, I can survive on my own, I mean, their just zombies. In order to do so, its important to constantly be adding new price point sources to the guide. Get great color advice & product support for any project, from PPG. C: Crime Whatever . And there really aren't many shows about single dads who are devoted to their children, that's something I've always found really sweet about it. Her name. I also might as well address the elephant in the room as . Have you ever wondered after watching the PPGZ show, which character you most resemble. i wont treat a friend like that!! I think Marketplace sales will provide a more accurate snapshot. The Yule Ball is coming up. . After the Rowdyruff Boys are hit with white Z rays while breaking into the lab, they develop powers of their own, turn over a new leaf and join forces with the Powerpuff Girls and fall in love with them. Skip them both, it's to hard to choose between them both. Find out here! Harry Potter House Quiz: Which Harry Potter Hogwarts House Do You Belong To? 5,835 takers Report. (pick 4) (choose at least 4 and at most 4 answers) RP: Your at the beach, and your wearing a really hot bikini, and you hear the gangreen gang talking about how hot it looks on you, what do you say/do? I used to always wonder until I decided to do a personality quiz. It may not be 10, just warning you. tip: before u take this quiz think . Do yhey like you,or what . Join. 10. The Powerpuff Girls, because they can protect me with their powers. Do you think Rowley is baby and he needs to be protected? im strong too!! Get help with every phase of your painting project. It's awesome. im all for it. no. : if you won note me what you want me to draw for you! Ive heard too many things that make WhatNot sales unreliable. Bundles and Mystery Boxes are easy (will not be added). Me: Hello and welcome to another one of my weird ass quizzes, I have my own tactics and methods of absorbing information, I paid attention during lessons, so I already know what to do, Ill find another way to pass, even if it means the downfall of others. It's still great. I can never get her to talk to me. I'd let them talk,I love hearing how pretty I am. im very cheery and always happy!! According to The Kennel Club (2017), "electric training collars are already banned in Denmark . I don't know what to ask on this one.. 1/2 PPG, $1 starts, Winners Wall, Mystery Boxes, Purchase Incentives (free protector, raffle entries, damaged discounts), etc. 49. r/WaltDisneyWorld. Miss Bellum: Such a helpful little girl. The uploader has not made this video available in your country. I watched mostly for the villains. Walk straight through the grumpy loser! . . ummm Yellow!!! I was actually surprised how skilled Mojo was at combat outside of his machines. Would you like to see your collection featured? As always, were thankful to have spent another year with our incredible PPG community and were excited about what 2023 has in store for all of us. We have other quizzes matching your interest. Especially if the old VAs were interested in returning. Try the top political quiz on GoToQuiz to find where you fall on on multiple axes, then compare your results to others'. I would have added more characters tho. As you say, girl's shows get a bad rep as it is, at least to some audiences. Message us [], from Collectors Showcase: The Marvel-ous Swdaddy Collection, As you all know, its our mission to provide the best Price Guide out there for everything Funko. (Girls only!) Blossom: She's rude, even worse than Buttercup. Played it a lot the last few weeks when I'm sitting in the tram or having my work break. You belong to the Slytherin house and are friends with Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, Marcus, and Blaise because you all share the same personality. Butch: I don't really care . which fictional other of mine are you? She has long, red hair up in a ponytail with a giant red bow, pink eyes, pink dress with black belt, and white socks with Mary Jane shoes. Fun stream to watch but doesnt represent typical whatnot sales. : ---- -- 2020 . 5/19/2021. wait a sec while i catch one!! Ask her to move before you have to use your angry voice. What would you do if your kits were in danger because of you?" Birchfall: "I'm glad I'm not the taker. -_- (me: yeah i know!! . Also, girls shows get a bad rep for some reason. Pretty sure the Big Lebowski episode would be lost on your average 8 year old girl. As you all know, its our mission to provide the best Price Guide out there for everything Funko. Many pepole love i mean LOVE the powerpuff girls and the rowdyruff boys. Ever wondered what the promised neverland characters would think of you, and what type of person you would be in their world? Blossom had her ice breath, Bubbles could talk to squirrels, but Buttercup was once again, the odd one out. Re that item you bought for $12 and sold for $28, curious what was the PPG EV for it at the time? EDIT - posted wrong link will replace hehehe. I'd go up to them and say, "you really think I'm pretty?" The more data added, the more accurate the values. Girly colors!!! Graystripe: "Okay, Heather. The Great Hall. Do whatever is the best- for both of us. Whatnot has many different types of sales and I can see no reason to not include for example their Marketplace sales? She's bad, but she's good at it . wuff!! . Harry Potter Boyfriend Quiz: Who Is Your Harry Potter Boyfriend? Are sales on the Whatnot Marketplace OK? I will at the very least give it a try. For this I think buy it now prices since they are usually around ppg anyway should be incorporated. and seeing the impact on the prices. I can watch episodes now as a 30 year old, and still be very deeply entertained. See which villain you are? XD). Okay guys, this is all for now, I'll be editing it every once in a while, adding more questions and stuff, but for now, how do you think it was? What is your age? But you just then realize that you promised the ppg that you'd go see a movie with them, what do you do? You are at Hogsmeade and you see someone who is hurt. Tell them to stop looking at my butt, then walk away. Please add WhatNot to the list! (me: O_O Ch-chill!!!). You might laugh but anyone who''s watched the older episodes and the movie will know that Mojo is actually quite a complex villain. What do you do? They've released a preview and a theme song for it. chill!!! It was part of my weekly ritual and it was honestly one of the bright spots in High School. I'm betting they get a power upgrade, which would be awesome. Quiz: What Percentage Gryffindor Are You? Read more. We study together all the time. Quiz. Weighed against the undesirous effects of the activities of the petrochemical company - Pittsburgh Plate Glass (PPG) upon its employees and the environment, the consequences that PPG faced are well deserving. He was disposed of like the waste he had been employed to get rid of when 15 years after, he was doused with chemicals from which he fell ill and incurred disability costs for which the company refused to pay. Which Sofia The First Character Are You? Those are all good points and we are not sure how far to go. Let us answer this question by trying to know what the characters of harry porter think about you as a person. Last question:-Did you everwipepeanut butter on a squirrel ? Bye ~. take this amazing quiz and find out. D: somewhere random. If you had the same power as Takemichi would you help him ? Photo: Cartoon Network. , Hey Guys ! PPG had employed Lee Sherman to dump toxic waste into the bayou.He was disposed of like the waste he had been employed to get rid of when 15 years after, he was . Did they get new VAs? Mojo Jojo: That girl is too sweet, I don't like it. Everything is so random and on the sellers will. Slap that bitch ass Ray in the face and tell him that hes a bot for trying to take the easy way out, I remove the ammunition from under the floor boards, making it impossible for anyone to escape, survival of the fittest, I offer to be the one that gets killed instead, Im useless anyway, so I wont be any good out in the real world, I will start the fire before he can, killing myself instead. Her attitude. I'll give it a shot at least. . Which of the characters are the favourite? On the other, Savagepops is a bad place to start as his streams cater to whales willing to spend hundreds, sometimes thousands, above current PPG values. . Whereas eBay is a controlled environment listing, pictures, price, WhatNot is just a totally different animal. Pink!! dont kill me!! Find out what Tokyo revengers characters think of you ! An episode where they tear open a portal to a parallel universe and encounter the original PPG with original voice actresses? .did you want this?" Some of the new theme song was okay, some of it was meh, but I don't hate it. The buying conditions are everything. Like I said in my worst list, I like that her name is a play on the name "Christina.". Top 10 Best Powerpuff Girls Characters. You are remembering all of your worst memories. I say she's perfect. A bit of a loner if you will. Mayor: She broke my pickle jar. Its a wildly different environvment than some weekend giveaway blow out show from a major seller. You can upload: image. Do you think the consequences that PPG faced were fair? And remember, this is only a small start. I agree on all points. if the common collector doesnt wanna pay the price then thats on them but it has nothing to do with anything. What about bundles? . Required fields are marked *, Attachment The maximum upload file size: 6 MB. Professor: She's a really sweet little girl. Points per game (or PPG) in basketball is the points a player average per game. Professor, he can create an antidote to the zombies and turn them back into humans. ah good times.they are small big eyed powerful kids. Without Craig mccracken whats the point ? I bought the 10th Anniversary Collection and rewatched the series a while back. ", "How about we each pay half, and I can have it one week and you can have it the next week. There is a test coming up in the orphanage, how do you prepare? Its all about the right buyer / seller at the right time This is the problem with ppg, everything changes by the minute and its near impossible to find a true market value. What do you guys think?Here's a clip from what I t Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. But they will be ignored no longer! dont worry this counts!! wonder if some people would want to be them. Blunt. Who would be your best friend? 9/10 Her Superpower Is The Ability To Curl Her Tongue. Join Harry, Hermione and Ron in casting Patronouses. But don't be sad if you get someone you don't like! HIM: She seems easy to trick . First up is connie! Drop file here, Overview of your buyer tools, buyer feedback and past purchases, Read all about how hobbyDB works and get answers to your questions, Customize how you organize your Collection, See the status of items you've made offers on, Sell and manage your inventory on the marketplace, Get all of your selling questions answered, List your items for sale on the marketplace, See all of your inventory that is currently listed for sale, Keep track of all of the items that youve previously sold and list them again, See what buyers are saying about you as a seller, Access all the tools you need to contribute to the database, Read all about how hobbydb works and get answers to your questions, If theres a Spider-Man or Marvel Funko Pop! OwOhope u like it ( _ )i guess..EHH OH RIGHT WILL IMMA REVEAL THERE NAME I FORGOT LOL, Ok so0:04 lizzie's sisters (Green = lizzia liz) (pink= lesley)0:06. Who is your good powerpuff girl teammate?