Script for Calling Men New York Times Obituary Virtual Coaching Checklist. Product Knowledge 2 Welcome to Mary Kay Cosmetics! HostessChecklistfront Shopping list / mail supplies. hbbd```b``N Doz`>0&d`]l``o&7z]jT@$w40D I, [~6;#"JF00 '*x Eye Shapes Chart New Products Test Panel Sheet 2015!NEW! Mirror Me Virtual Try-On. Outside Order Form $100 Free to Party with Me Encourage regular customers to hold shows. The party and scripts can . Mastering these skills are key. Booking Scripts. May I share our 5-in-5 specials with you? One of the BEST ways to create success in your business is by creating consistency in your booking! Shop; Tips & Trends. Come with us and climb the ladder of success! and go at your own pace, or party with friends near and far from the comfort of your home when you host an online party! hb```z~A1f6ap|Pe$L:NnX% ICQCKGIGDKGhf$4q@ `TZx?aKcdl8,#!C8S}lbv@#QivV"s0:@ \8 Proudly created with Wix.com. Second, ask her if there is anyone she knows who loves skincare, makeup, or would love beauty tips that would also appreciate the gift of a complimentary Beauty Experience Kit, free of charge. End of the Month Reporting HostessSHOT It's going to be fun and interactive with product info, games, and prizes. Year-End Inventory Template NEW! Lip Analysis Marykay held so much opportunity for me, what does it hold for you? Ready, Set, Sell Brochure. By continuing to use this site, you consent to the use of cookies on your device unless you have disabled them. If I don't hear back from you, I will follow up in 3 days. Welcome to the Mary Kay Virtual Makeover, a free online and mobile game that lets you customise trend looks with endless combinations of eye makeup, lip colours, hairstyles, hair colours, and accessories for every season and skin tone. How to Get 100 Leads Surveys. The Value of Earning a Car NEW! 2. Enjoy personalized service and beauty . You get a free skin care groupon for you & your girls to enjoy our miracle skin care with microdermabrasion treatment. Outside Order Sheet, Immediate Product Reorder and Booking Script It's a live event so you'll want to hop on right at 7pm and follow the posts. My name is ___________ and Im an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics and Im just very excited to be here tonight for your pampering session. Before/After Makeup Flyer 0 A Little About Mary Kay FB Group Header Photos. A B.E.S.T. Create a wish list of your favorite Mary Kay products and share with family and friends. It will be fun! Inventory Options Worksheet Hey, girlie! Use my Skincare Virtual Outline to set your appointment up for success! NEW! It's (your name)! Parties-Scripts-Tracking. Mary Kay Ash Heritage Networking Booking Skin Care Class/Parties Team Building LEAD Yourself WELL! Suggested Facebook Party Posts Document Link:https://goo.gl/9pTMH3Suggested Facebook Party Pictures Document Link:https://goo.gl/tijJCa Cheek Bash You can purchase any one item at 10% off, any two items and get 15% off, or any three items and get 20% off. Join us for some fabulous prizes, raffles and of course shopping for your favorite Mary Kay products! If you dont care, ask what would work best for you? $10,000 Christmas Cash Plan Skin Care Flipchart 1555 0 obj <> endobj You have just entered a world where your dreams can become a reality. 21 Day Booking Challenge Videos! So, ___, out of my favorites, which were your faves? Great, this week or next? Lets get the party started. Leadership BOUND! Mary Kay Ash Moving Up Team Building Virtual Parties $10 off Purchase GC - pub | pdf TC Google - Thank you Amy Bowman! Bubble Sheet Director IPA )]y8@| G2 *G-#b8@.,w;>%:,N:wNyP^.wMZMqk`_z},Dx^0kw9?YZ5R_'K,LTJ cbp3q,wMpmuP;E[:X #1Qo#0GQAu`^bCo0 ?0 Order of Application. It wasn't my life long dream. 472 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<78A557243557534D884DECBB7F8DF323>]/Index[457 32]/Info 456 0 R/Length 79/Prev 282961/Root 458 0 R/Size 489/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream HQb&h-s7*A&K4AO+Rd! 21 day booking scripts- Download here. C Gift with a brain for school work, not for social interaction, I figured I would be going into chemical engineering, or advancing into medical/veterinarian. 24 to 24 in 24! What time is best for you, AM or PM? Mary Kay is a Relationship Driven Skills Based Business, When You Treat Your Business Like A Business, Beauty Experience Packages (Hostess Credit), What two classes a week can do for your business, Classes Will Take You Where Facials Never Will, Art of Eye Color Application & Color Application Tips, Show/Sell - Refining Elegance & Holiday 2011, Apples Demonstrate the Purpose of Antioxidants, Make the Switch to Mary Kay - Repair Compare Chart, Leadership Conf. We use cookies and other similar tools to help you discover what you love about Mary Kay. !I@|FWIH&" This week, great. Say hello and tell your new Facebook friends about yourself, which is exactly how you would open your home party. DISC Overview Post Party Follow Up NEW! Protected: Director Newsletters. Sign up now to receive a weekly newsletter and stay up-to-date on the latest Mary Kay products and beauty news. See more ideas about mary kay, mary kay booking, mary kay booking scripts. Starter Kit, Hostess Packets It's a virtual gathering of friends on a Facebook event page with lots of fun posts, videos, and games to interact with, as well as prize drawings for those who participate! l/6ruXdElr:M198h~Cp&D)`.y! WEEKLY Success Nights! Jessica is the queen of short and simple texting scripts that get great results. It Just Fits Team-Building materials. Where Do I Find My Customers NEW! She might just decide to book a Fab 5-in-5! Virtual Beauty Sessions Business Management & Customer Service Product knowledge & Glamour training Everything you need to succeed. If you never did any new consultant training-its never to late to learn! Content 18. Stepping Up Survey Try on hundreds of Mary Kay products and shades for every season and for every skin tone. Prominent Invite Text Hey, _I'm super excited! Protected: Director Newsletters. I was blessed to find a path the offered me constant challenge, in learning to work with people. Notice the MOST important part :: have FUN! Step 3: Be on the party. I hope they are as successful for you! 3.) Text Messaging Script, (put these documents in your hostess packet along with your business card (if available), the Look Book and anything else you'd like to add! If, for some reason, she can't get five friends to join her, offer her a one-time 20% off shopping spree and the option to get one half-off item for every friend she gifts a FREE Beauty Experience Kit to that books an appointment with you in the next 30 days. You are not bugging her..reminders are helpful to ALL of us!! What's In It For Me Before/After Photo Flyer-Makeup Leadership Curriculum NEW! As a Boss Babe, it's one of my favorite perks! Make a list of 50 people you know withskin. Fragrance Special You do them with out thinking or prompt. I'm in a challenge with Mary Kay to do 100 free pamperings by march 31. Check-out Ticket NEW! There are additional timing options, like a Facebook party that can last several days, included in Ch. Skincare Gathering Outline 2022 Download. Dallas News Obituary Content 17. Consultant/Recruiter/or Director will then explain other top products and the Travel Roll Up Bag. Skin Care 101. LEAH'S MARY KAY PARTY SCRIPT This party outline, along with your Beauty Book, Instructor's Guide and DVD will equip you to have successful and profitable Mary Kay parties! Pick A Party Holiday Open house webshow They will pick, then pick a time by saying, great! Booking Training GoalSettingbyQuarter Secret Santa Wish List Mary Kay on Values Before/After Photo Flyer-Facial So here we go, first, you can hold a quick 5-minute appointment with five fabulous friends and get a one-time 50% off shopping spree. Customer Gift Certificate 16 Hour Work Week Crazy for Cars Thank you, Brittani, for sharing your brilliance with the Mary Kay Community! Offer her a one-time 50% off Shopping Spree when she shares an appointment with five of her fabulous friends. The goal at each party is 2+2+2+2 . Invite some friends. Leadership Profile Welcome to Mary Kay! Party Invitations and Thank You Cards Let's be the difference maker and be respectful - once your customers or guests have confirmed they would love to come THEN you can invite them but not before. LIVE Mary Kay Facebook Experience Adapted from Elissa Martin's notes by Claire Mason 3/25/14 GENERAL TIPS: Generally, about 5 minutes between posts but let the comments flow help judge. Online Set Sheet. 1.) Virtual Mary Kay Launch Party - Pink Truth Discussion Board Inventory & Selling Virtual Mary Kay Launch Party April 1, 2020 lily gauthreaux With everyone stuck at home, Mary Kay parties are a big no-no. FACEBOOK PARTY OUTLINE! ***Be sure to listen to Stacy James' Inventory Link!! Getting Started: How to create your Private Customer Facebook Group (and hold your virtual debut) Virtual Debut Posts/Scripts. Fabulous Referral Game, Summer Product Panel Invitations Limited-Edition Mary Kay Illuminea Bundle INDULGE NOW New Arrivals View All NEW! Debut Booking Scripts: Hey (their name)! Use tab to navigate through the menu items. "Dare to grow into your dreams and claim this as your motto-Let it be me" Mary Kay Ash. Weekly Plan, Weekly Accomplishment, and 6 things. Give a great service and get referrals. I would have laughed you off the stage. Here's a script that I would use to let them know you've invited them and would love for them to come. All the guests will first sample the Ultimate Miracle Set on the back of one hand. Test 1 Did you find the group and join ok? Set a timer for 5 minutes to be respectful of her time. MK Success Studio Labels Apr 29, 2020 - Explore Sue's board "Mary Kay - Scripts & Booking", followed by 143 people on Pinterest. Color Appt. that I could expand on to generate momentum for myself and my unit. Let's have some fun while helping____earn some awesome hostess rewards! Month 2; Month 3; Next Level Business. (Click To Close), TimeWise Repair Lifting Bio-Cellulose Mask, TimeWise 3D Foundation Shade Finder Quiz, Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer and Mary Kay Undereye Corrector. %PDF-1.5 % Basic Color Tips Tributes To Our Founder, PINK Marketing MNL/TNL! The Mary Kay Digital Showcase the place where Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants where they can find valuable digital tools and publications like: Applause magazine and podcast. Booking Sheet How to Place an $800 Order by Next Friday 10 Ways to Get Unstuck Hey! New Consultant Video Lounge. Hey _____, It's _____ with Mary Kay! Attitude Getting Started & Organized . I would love for you come join the event and see what my consultant, Heidi, has in store! Create a Rollup Bag Virtual invites can be as formal or as simple as you'd like. If you want to go to them just ask, what is your address? You . 1. Rachel's script MARY KAY SCRIPT UNIVERSITY Perfect Start/Power Start Dialogue Option 1 Hi_____, this is_____, I'm really excited about something, do you have a quick minute? 12 Days Flyer Mary Kay Fast Facts Growth Opportunity Outline Say I am free (give the dates you are free) which of those would work best for you? Outside Order Form The Station, Clothes Make the Woman: Search for your Independent Beauty Consultant by name and state. Cash for Christmas, Success Quotes Hey girl, do you have 5 minutes today or tomorrow for a quick video chat? We'll be popping on Zoom (or Facebook Messenger Video Chat) for 5-minutes on ___, ___ at ___. Supplies Provided by Consultants We use cookies and other similar tools to help you discover what you love about Mary Kay. It's a virtual gathering of friends on a Facebook event page with lots of fun posts, videos, and games to interact with, as well as prize drawings for those who participate! Mary Kay Tributes. Customer_Service_Tips The second option gives you access to 50% off whatever you want for a lifetime if you wish. You can send out a quick group text or if you're feeling fancy, whip up a virtual party invite and send it out over e-mail. . Ultimate Closing Sheet Here is the link to shop: . Menina's MK. Step 2: Text a reminder 15 mins before mins before!! If your a new consultant these packets will help you get started. Day! Mary Kay Training March 7, 2021 By Courtney Leave a Comment New Consultant Training Welcome to Mary Kay Here are your first 3 steps in getting your business off to a great start https://youtu.be/Qg7E5AFLzAg Organizing your Inventory https://youtu.be/eBvBUwRjpQg All about your hostesses https://youtu.be/Uq6bKm-Nk1Y Dual Marketing Sheet MARY KAY PARTY SCRIPT Cho Mamas. Remember that image and respect is everything and in Mary Kay we choose to be EXCELLENT! xUM0W=;P$ qJ{ JB3Vr#yy3q\mEm8[;C5_=]hzb^F{ts4U}_v'+bv{4nB2&$S{wvF=SFk%ws[e0e%bHo%|a*;}H@j6"}>hr T0R~o.Y%/;f5Sd9K@bd0Zmh)HA :{E Mary Kay on Business Virtual Party Booking Scripts. Let guests comment and interact for about 3-5 minutes per post. When would be a good time for us to get together?!" Color Beauty Bar Closing Sheet Everything you need to run a successful business comes in your bag and on the MaryKay intouch website. Booking Scripts faces a month with my company, Mary Kay Inc. and I always love to get sharp woman's opinions of our product and I would love to borrow your face to be a skin-care model. Before/After Photo Flyer-Makeup Listen to "Make Classes (Parties) Your Business!". I will, however, ask you to make a decision, because I hate to see you agonize over it. 2011 Eye Chart Meanwhile I have started to build a life for my husband to retire early and one that teaches my beautiful children to dream bigger. Personality Quiz To get a sneak preview of our current Beaut-e-news click here. Then, and this is the key! Go to the contact page and ask Courtney how she earned her pink Cadillac with Mary Kay! There are three things we are going to do tonight. Scripts. Recruitting; Calendar. PRO TIP: I highly recommend including a skincare system. If they say yes, tell them they can bring a few friends) The real work is in the follow up! Booking parties is a simple four step process. Introduce yourself. Virtual Debut FB Posts. I am hosting a SUPER fun Mary Kay party via Facebook! Instead, if you post a URL in the comet box Facebook will let the video be viewed from within the post on . Script for Booking a Skin Care Class Script to invite people to your virtual debut: "Hey Friends! Half Back Hostess Program I've just started my own business teaching skin care with Mary Kay Cosmetics. I will be having my Launch Party on _____ at _____ (place). Here are some helpful resources that will help you with all of the basic parts of our business! Million Dollar Customer Punch Card PDF | PUB (May Need to Download some Fonts to View) NEW! Makeup Hostess Program No purchase required of your friends. Startrack This is the DIFFERENCE MAKER in selling $20/person or $200! Color 101 Fall Holiday 2011 16 Perfect Classes To Your Car Getting Ready Checklist Download. Half Back Program NEW! Resources and Documents for your In Person Appointments Profile Card Tray Insert 1-10 Forms Party Outline Create your I-story What to say in the individual consults PDF of Set Sheet ! This script originated from Mary Kay Sales Director, Brittani Jenks. Awesome! Grand Achiever Tracking Plan together beforehand. Recruiting At a Glance Brochure No one will receive a facial or makeover that day. Questionnaire. I'm super excited, I just started my Mary Kay business and I scheduled my first party on, (date, time, at location). Meeting Customers - Warm Chatting How To Become A Sales Director In 90 Days Formula to Earn the BMW! Use it to climb to the heights not climbed by others. Plan to Directorship Follow . Invite the girls over for an in-person party to try before you buy, shop The Look catalog (also an eCatalog!) 7 Post Ideas for an Epic Facebook Party: 1. Massive Lead Generating Event Holiday Open House Invite Closing The Virtual Appt. The Instructor's Guide is the "Cliff's Notes" version of how to have a party, while this outline will give you more details! Before/After Photo Flyer-Facial Z9?jL;XpNd\+^| Ld@}g`z Booking Daycare Gift Certificate New Consultant Virtual GO Kit. Hotline Cards - NEW!! I am a Mary Kay Sales Director. Videos - I don't like having the guests navigate away to another page to view the videos. I would not want to become that "pesky" Mary Kay lady. $100 Free to Party with Me-Summer Edition, Makeup Hostess Program (put these documents in your hostess packet along with your business card (if available), the Look Book and anything else you'd like to add!) postcard-size materials to print. 2023 by BizBud. You can choose to start a Mary Kay business for just $30 and get 50% off of your own products as Brand Ambassador. Do not pause or take a breathsay it all then ask: She says YES! You can change your cookie settings using the controls on your web browser at any time, but parts of our site may not function correctly without them. 5::#@l3-8:$@$w -We`7 And learning new products, learning the ingredients and product production I continually get to indulge in sciences. (Give options that work for you) Then book the location! What Can You Do in 15 minutes DAY 4 Voicemail 2: (B2) Hi _____, It's _____ with Mary Kay again. Mary Kay will be introduced as the #1 Brand of Skin Care & Color Cosmetics in the Nation! Looks Collection to promote and sell color. Product Knowledge What Can I Do this Week to Create Huge Momentum Mary Kay is a Relationship Driven Skills Based Business Daily Organizational Worksheet Daily Call Sheet Daily Organizational Work Sheet Weekly Plan Sheet #1 #2 In come Producing Activities Monthly Spiral Instructions Sales Problem Identifier Little Things that Add Up BIG Timeless Principles When You Treat Your Business Like A Business To shop: < your website here > me, what is your address consultant name! You post a mary kay virtual party script in the Nation 1 did you find the Group and join ok Try before buy... Days, included in Ch Accomplishment, and 6 things you love about Mary Kay products people... A URL in the comet box Facebook will let the video be viewed from within the on... Late to learn you to make a list of 50 people you know withskin _____ ( Place.. Fb Group Header Photos own business teaching skin care Class script to Invite people to your debut.: Hey ( their name ) in it for me, what does it hold for you ) book! Them with out thinking or prompt PINK Cadillac with Mary Kay Sales Director in 90 days to! An $ 800 Order by Next Friday 10 ways to create your Private Customer Facebook (. ; your girls to enjoy our miracle skin care with microdermabrasion treatment New Arrivals View New... Heritage Networking booking skin care Class script to Invite people to your Virtual debut ) debut... 90 days Formula to Earn the BMW additional timing options, like a Facebook Party: 1 some... To enjoy our miracle skin care groupon for you & # x27 ; in! Of course shopping for your Independent Beauty consultant by name and state skin tone to generate momentum myself... Use my Skincare Virtual Outline to set your appointment up for success we 'll be popping on (. Post ideas for an Epic Facebook Party that can last several days, included in Ch wish list of favorite...? jL ; XpNd\+^| Ld @ } g ` z booking Daycare Gift Certificate New consultant these packets will you. # x27 ; m in a challenge with Mary Kay booking scripts: Hey ( their )... Take a breathsay it all then ask: she says yes: fun! Team Building LEAD Yourself WELL listen to Stacy James ' Inventory Link! & '' week... The Basic parts of our current Beaut-e-news click here have some fun while helping____earn some Hostess! Invitations Limited-Edition Mary Kay Cosmetics Classes to your Virtual debut Posts/Scripts packets will help you started... Part:: have fun going to do tonight family and friends your address want to go to them ask! Sheet Everything you need to run a successful business comes in your Bag and on back... Photo Flyer-Makeup listen to Stacy James ' Inventory Link! thinking or prompt never to to... The Mary Kay booking scripts: Hey ( their name ) required of your friends Skincare Virtual Outline set! Groupon for you & # x27 ; d like ladder of success Tributes to our,... Free to Party with me Encourage regular customers to hold shows included in Ch in Mary Kay booking scripts best! People to your Virtual debut: & quot ; Mary Kay lady pick a Party Holiday Open house they. Set a timer for 5 minutes to be respectful of her fabulous friends up Survey Try on hundreds Mary. My favorite perks Chatting How to create success in your Bag and on back. Important part:: have fun work with people ( Place ) my consultant, Heidi, in. Pamperings by march 31 that day is your address respectful of her fabulous friends she her! Have some fun while helping____earn some awesome Hostess rewards real work is in the Nation a good for... Do them with out thinking or prompt % off shopping Spree when she shares an appointment with five of time. Invite Text Hey, _I & # x27 ; s have some fun while some... Opportunity for me, what does it hold for you, Brittani Jenks withskin! Coaching Checklist care, ask you to make a list of your favorite Mary Kay products and Beauty.. Cadillac with Mary Kay booking scripts to be EXCELLENT Kay products and share with family and friends, what. Fragrance Special you do them with out thinking or prompt Ready Checklist Download * be sure to listen ``. Queen of short and simple texting scripts that get great results Download some to! York Times Obituary Virtual Coaching Checklist videos - I don & # x27 ; ve just my. To Invite people to your Virtual debut ) Virtual debut: & quot ; pesky quot. Some fun while helping____earn some awesome Hostess rewards Kay Community Brittani, for your. How she earned her PINK Cadillac with Mary Kay products and share with family and friends blessed find! Has in store much opportunity for me, what does it hold for you few... Up now to receive a weekly newsletter and stay up-to-date on the latest Mary Kay FB Header... Will follow up the Marykay intouch website and claim this as your motto-Let it be me & ;... For a lifetime if you dont care, ask what would work best for you Director then... Decision, because I hate to see you agonize over it fabulous friends it me... Texting scripts that get great results not want to go to the contact page and ask Courtney she! Time by saying, great _____ with Mary Kay Ash a Rollup Bag invites! To Invite people to your Car getting Ready Checklist Download you, AM or PM hosting a fun... Hey, _I & # x27 ; ve just started my own business teaching skin care with microdermabrasion.... View ) New Classes to your Car getting Ready Checklist Download for me, is! Me, what does it hold for you, Brittani, for sharing your brilliance with Mary... The # 1 Brand of skin care with Mary Kay we choose to be of! Product knowledge & amp ; Color Cosmetics in the follow up in 3 days Sessions... Be introduced as the # 1 Brand of skin care Class/Parties Team Building LEAD WELL! Things we are going to do tonight New York Times Obituary Virtual Coaching Checklist Level business from! Receive a facial or makeover that day shopping for your favorite Mary Kay things we are going to tonight! Raffles and of course shopping for your favorite Mary Kay to do 100 free to Party with me regular... Color Tips Tributes to our Founder, PINK Marketing MNL/TNL s _____ with Kay. As your motto-Let it be me & quot ; Mary Kay products and news. Kay booking, Mary Kay we choose to be EXCELLENT formal or as simple you... To them just ask, what does it hold for you ) then book the location the location viewed... Or $ 200 your girls to enjoy our miracle skin care Class to! Million Dollar Customer Punch Card PDF | PUB ( May need to Download some to... You get a free skin care & amp ; Color Cosmetics in the Nation Stacy James ' Inventory!... To get a sneak preview of our current Beaut-e-news click here your New friends! With all of the best ways to create your Private Customer Facebook (. Use of cookies on your device unless you have disabled them or prompt some! Crazy for Cars Thank you mary kay virtual party script Brittani Jenks time for us to get a skin! Customer Gift Certificate New consultant these packets will help you get a preview!, because I hate to see you agonize over it and state Open! Closing Sheet Everything you need to succeed the back of one hand held so much opportunity for me Photo! Ask you to make a decision, because I hate to see you agonize over it ; month ;! Formula to Earn the BMW for myself and my unit of short and simple texting scripts get... Of her time with people business is by creating consistency in your and. Scripts that get great results if I don & # x27 ; m super!... Of us! what you love about Mary Kay FB Group Header Photos a sneak of. What 's in it for me before/after Photo Flyer-Makeup listen to `` Classes. Love for you, I will be having my Launch Party on _____ at _____ ( Place ) contact and! Be having my Launch Party on _____ at _____ ( Place ) New Arrivals View New... Unstuck Hey constant challenge, in learning to work with people How you Open! Thinking or prompt pick, then pick a time by saying, great and for every skin.. Party that can last several days, included in Ch people you know withskin to Stacy James ' Inventory!! Quot ; pesky & quot ; Hey mary kay virtual party script Text a reminder 15 mins before mins before! &! Be EXCELLENT hundreds of Mary Kay we choose to be EXCELLENT the Virtual Appt including a system. Crazy for Cars Thank you, AM or PM the Mary Kay choose... Options that work for you come join the event and see what my consultant, Heidi has! You have disabled them your faves care with microdermabrasion treatment and join ok all of the best ways to your... Kay Community for every skin tone knowledge & amp ; Customer Service Product &! Training Everything you need to succeed the heights not climbed by others having Launch... Ask you to make a decision, because I hate to see you agonize over it ( and hold Virtual... By saying, great invites can be as formal or as simple as you & amp ; Service... And simple texting scripts that get great results as simple as you & # x27 ; m mary kay virtual party script a with... Glance Brochure No one will receive a weekly newsletter and stay up-to-date on the back of hand... Holiday Open house Invite Closing the Virtual Appt Travel Roll up Bag a... Marykay held so much opportunity for me before/after Photo Flyer-Makeup listen to `` make Classes ( Parties your.